Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

world's end dirge

+5
Fowler
nuthatch333
rowdyrooster
coopslave
uno
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1world's end dirge Empty world's end dirge Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:29 pm

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

Last edited by uno on Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total

2world's end dirge Empty Re: world's end dirge Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:32 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

I just turn the channel when I see programs like that. Rolling Eyes

3world's end dirge Empty Re: world's end dirge Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:31 am

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

I did it again Coopslave...made the mistake of thinking my thoughts were worth sharing. Some might be, others are best kept to myself. But I sure appreciate your spirit of participation in even reading those long rants. I apologize. I will really concentrate on not doing this anymore. And NOW I will bang my head against the chimney...

4world's end dirge Empty Re: world's end dirge Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:49 am

rowdyrooster

rowdyrooster

when it happens we all won't be here so what does it matter, live and have fun! oh and don't smash your chimney you may need that yet![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Reg. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

5world's end dirge Empty Re: world's end dirge Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:53 am

nuthatch333

nuthatch333
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Darn, I keep missing these. Question
Laughing

6world's end dirge Empty Re: world's end dirge Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:01 am

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

I missed this one too. Pity.

7world's end dirge Empty Re: world's end dirge Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:10 am

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

8world's end dirge Empty Re: world's end dirge Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:21 am

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

^ lol!

9world's end dirge Empty Re: world's end dirge Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:22 am

silkiebantam

silkiebantam
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I'm sorry I missed it!

Well, Uno. No matter the topic that you choose to share your thoughts on, it's always entertaining and thought provoking. I'm sorry I missed this one. Besides, We are all allowed our own opinions, aren't we?

Fowler, That's hilarious! lol!

http://klewnufarms.blogspot.com/

10world's end dirge Empty Re: world's end dirge Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:04 am

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

Had to read that Alpaca-lips one twice. I'm thinking, gee, are alpacas not afraid of fire? Perhaps they are flame retardant. We've had many barnyard critters over the years that could be described as retardant.

11world's end dirge Empty Re: world's end dirge Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:13 am

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

I am always glad to read your posts uno, not matter the content. I had a bit of wine in me last night, so I am glad I did not do a long post and then have yours disappear.....again. Laughing
I think your thoughts are more interesting than you give them credit for. I will always read your long ramblings as I find them thought provoking.
I didn't get the alpaca thing until you said you went back and reread it. Rolling Eyes I guess I dont' have a good sense of humour after a couple of wines the night before. Very Happy

12world's end dirge Empty Re: world's end dirge Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:17 am

Island Girl

Island Girl
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Uno, I love your posts!

XOX Monika

13world's end dirge Empty Re: world's end dirge Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:34 am

Coopslave, I was up a wine-and-a-half last night when I read that first post by Uno, and I responded similarly to your post, but much longer (and BELIEVE ME, using much more clever language), even dropped a thinly-disguised f-bomb in there a couple of times, since when I see shows like that, or hear opinions like that (the pontificator on the show, not you Uno), I tend to think "eff it". I ended up deleting it. Never drink and drivel.

I am living my life as well as I'm able, and as well as I choose to. I agree with whoever above said "we'll be gone, live it up!" (sorry, preview only shows 5 previous posts) and since I very deliberately didn't have kids, I am not leaving a mess to anyone who came from my making. I think that's worth something in itself, but the main fact is that we all do what we can, and live our lives in a balance of what's good for "them" and what's good for us and our families and other loved-ones.

I rarely turn the tv on so would likely have missed that one too, but if I had seen it, I probably would have changed the channel too. Life is too short to give a hoot what people think of me, to a large degree, within reason and the law (most laws Twisted Evil ).

14world's end dirge Empty Re: world's end dirge Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:24 pm

Hillbilly

Hillbilly
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I'm sorry I missed your latest expulsion of brain phlegm. I do enjoy your posts, the good, the bad, and the ugly. (though I find ever the bad and the ugly, good.)

15world's end dirge Empty Re: world's end dirge Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:03 pm

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

NEVER DRINK AND DRIVEL

FarmChiq, I think you've just coined the philosophy that I should be living by! Make that a bumper sticker! Brilliant!

I have no excuse for my (HillBilly term) brain phlegm, I am stone, cold sober when I write that drek. It's embarrassing.

16world's end dirge Empty Re: world's end dirge Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:25 pm

Hillbilly

Hillbilly
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

uno wrote:
It's embarrassing.

So is phlegm. But sometimes ya just gotta get it out. Hence the analogy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum