Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chantecler (Partidge and White)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chantecler (Partidge and White) Empty Chantecler (Partidge and White) Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:28 pm

Dark Wing Duck

Dark Wing Duck
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

I am looking for some young pullets or chicks. Call me and let me know what you have (780) 918-4512. Very Happy

Last edited by Dark Wing Duck on Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added number, duh!)

2Chantecler (Partidge and White) Empty Re: Chantecler (Partidge and White) Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:35 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hey DWD, are you coming to the Glen Park Sale tomorrow?

Sue

3Chantecler (Partidge and White) Empty Re: Chantecler (Partidge and White) Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:37 pm

Dark Wing Duck

Dark Wing Duck
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Yes I am.

4Chantecler (Partidge and White) Empty Re: Chantecler (Partidge and White) Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:07 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Good! Haven't see you since our clandestine parking lot meeting!

Sorry, I don't have Chantis, but I am sure someone does!

Sue

5Chantecler (Partidge and White) Empty Re: Chantecler (Partidge and White) Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:40 pm

coyoteacres

coyoteacres

Did you find any Chanteclers
If not give me an email or a call, if you are looking for whites, I am sure either myself or my partner can help you out.

http://www.coyoteacresranch.com

6Chantecler (Partidge and White) Empty Re: Chantecler (Partidge and White) Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:53 pm

Dark Wing Duck

Dark Wing Duck
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

I am still looking for a few more. I did send you a PM. Thanks!

7Chantecler (Partidge and White) Empty Re: Chantecler (Partidge and White) Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:04 pm

Dan Smith

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Hi Darcy, I have some Partridge Chantecler chicks that hatched a couple of days ago that I am including in my chick sale of 25% off regular price. Call me for details. 403 240-2275 or at my work 403 428-6590 and ask for Captain Smith

8Chantecler (Partidge and White) Empty Re: Chantecler (Partidge and White) Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:51 pm

Dark Wing Duck

Dark Wing Duck
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Hey there Dan, I'm looking for some older birds than that. I have my fat chicks (meat birds) under lights now and I don't want to set up any thing more for this year. Once these Franken Birds are done I am going to put everything away for the season. If you happen to have a few older ones available I'd be interested.

Thanks.

9Chantecler (Partidge and White) Empty Re: Chantecler (Partidge and White) Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:00 pm

Dan Smith

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Hey Darcy, I have a few older ones but they are still only about 4 or 6 weeks old I will have to check the calender to see exactly how old they are. They are outside in a coop with other youngsters. I am also waiting for a deposit on the whole parent flock which I have decided to let go but if the person sending payment changes their mind you can buy some of those. There is two roosters from different lines and 9 hens also from two different lines. 403 240-2275 Dan

10Chantecler (Partidge and White) Empty Re: Chantecler (Partidge and White) Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:39 am

Dark Wing Duck

Dark Wing Duck
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Dan Smith wrote:Hey Darcy, I have a few older ones but they are still only about 4 or 6 weeks old I will have to check the calender to see exactly how old they are. They are outside in a coop with other youngsters. I am also waiting for a deposit on the whole parent flock which I have decided to let go but if the person sending payment changes their mind you can buy some of those. There is two roosters from different lines and 9 hens also from two different lines. 403 240-2275 Dan
The older chicks might be OK. Check your calendar. If they are around the 6 week age or older I'd be interested. How much are you asking and how many do you have?

11Chantecler (Partidge and White) Empty Re: Chantecler (Partidge and White) Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:41 am

Dark Wing Duck

Dark Wing Duck
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Dan Smith wrote:Hey Darcy, I have a few older ones but they are still only about 4 or 6 weeks old I will have to check the calender to see exactly how old they are. They are outside in a coop with other youngsters. I am also waiting for a deposit on the whole parent flock which I have decided to let go but if the person sending payment changes their mind you can buy some of those. There is two roosters from different lines and 9 hens also from two different lines. 403 240-2275 Dan

What does your calendar say? And how much you asking?

12Chantecler (Partidge and White) Empty Re: Chantecler (Partidge and White) Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:01 am

Dark Wing Duck

Dark Wing Duck
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Hey Dan, I never did hear back from you!!!
Do you have any Chanty's for sale still? If so, how much are you asking?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum