Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

looking for Standarad cochins, and white silkies, Brahma hens in or around Kamloops area

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Rosie C

I am looking for a couple Cochin hens, and information about showing them in BC, also looking for some penedecenca hens, and buff Brahamas
Thanks so much

Rosie C

Im also looking for Jersey Giants, willing to pay shipping or meet somewhere within 2 hrs of Kamloops
Thanks

TysExotics

If you dont have luck finding adults, would you be interested in chicks?

I have 800 due on Saturday. WAY TO MANY and I need to sell them ASAP lol.

From the following breeds;

Buff Brahma St.
Dark Brahma St.
White Cochin St.
Black Cochin St.
Ameracauna
Buff Orpington
Danish Brown Leghorn
White Silkies
Black tailed Buff Japanese
BBR Old English Game Btms.
Black Cochin Btms.

I could ship VIA west jet at about a week old?

If you are interested contact me via email at tylerjcm@msn.com or phone 403 485 6862

http://www.prairieexotics.com

rosewood

rosewood
Golden Member
Golden Member

I have a year old Partridge Cochin hen that I would like to sell. She has been shown and placed 1st where she was the only entry. No disqualifying faults. In addition I have one Buff Brahma about 2 months old from breeder stock. I believe it is a rooster. I will have a Black Cochin rooster for sale in the next few months when they mature.

The North Thompson Fall Fair has a poultry show on the Labour Day weekend. This year it is being judged by a well known APA judge. Armstrong has a poultry show the same week. Salmon Arm usually has a show in September. This year there is a big show in Vernon in November. There are some larger shows in the Lower Mainland from time to time.

It nice to have some one join the forum that is close to Barriere. Welcome

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

TysExotics wrote:
I have 800 due on Saturday. WAY TO MANY and I need to sell them ASAP lol.

If you are interested contact me via email at tylerjcm@msn.com or phone 403 485 6862

Sounds like you are a re-seller of birds, I have no clue why, but I thought that you raised them all yourself. I could not even begin to imagine raising that many chicks, are you crazy???? smiling that big smile. Hope you can offload them all, have a wonderful night, CynthiaM.

TysExotics

CynthiaM -
I supply chicks in the spring, which come from allover north america. I take orders for varieties I dont have, and supply people with what they want. There are varieties that people simply cant find in canada and rely on me to supply them - I dont see whats wrong with that?

Yes I do raise exotic's.

800 chicks are due to hatch on Saturday. Whats so wrong with that? Yes thats alot, and thats why I need to sell them... Isnt that what all the breeders on here do... hatch and sell chicks?

:S Question

http://www.prairieexotics.com

Rosie C

Rosie C wrote:I am looking for a couple Cochin hens, and information about showing them in BC, also looking for some penedecenca hens, and Brahamas
Thanks so much

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Ty you took my words wrong, it is helpful for you to do this, there are many people that really want birds that are not available easily, you help, good. Still, 800, phew, that is a whole lotta chicks, wishing you well in the sales end.

Rosie, there will be people that can chime in eventually to help you to find the birds that you desire. There are lots of bird people in the Okanagan area, just keep asking. I have blue and black cochin large fowl (all my fowl are LF), but do not have any for sale, I will have chicks for sale sometime in the future, but not now. I have a new blue rooster that looks promising to be a good breeder. Very dark blue, with nice lacing. Going to the show with him in the fall.

Infomation about showing. Why don't you check out the Vernon Pigeon and Poultry Club? There should be information on showing birds there. We have members here that belong to that club. Hope you get what you are looking for. Have a most wonderful day, CynthiaM.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum