Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wanted ~ Show Quality Speckled Sussex

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wanted ~ Show Quality Speckled Sussex Empty Wanted ~ Show Quality Speckled Sussex Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:30 pm

k.r.l

k.r.l
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I am looking for some Show Quality Speckled Sussex to improve my birds. Hoping to find a rooster/cockerel with amazing size. Also looking for some large females.

Thanks

2Wanted ~ Show Quality Speckled Sussex Empty Speckled Sussex Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:10 am

Hi k.r.l.

Are you looking only in Canada for these Exhibition Sussex or are you willing to bring
them in from the US?

3Wanted ~ Show Quality Speckled Sussex Empty Re: Wanted ~ Show Quality Speckled Sussex Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:19 pm

nuthatch333

nuthatch333
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

I too am looking for show quality speckled sussex.
K.R.L. if you are able to source any in the US I will go in on the work and cost of bringing them in. I'll PM you.

4Wanted ~ Show Quality Speckled Sussex Empty Speckled Sussex Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:30 pm

nuthatch333 wrote:I too am looking for show quality speckled sussex.
K.R.L. if you are able to source any in the US I will go in on the work and cost of bringing them in. I'll PM you.

I know of a Breeder of beautiful birds, with size.... Let me know k.r.l. and I live 5 minutes from the WA Border if you'd need help.

k.r.l

k.r.l
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Jadefield I was hoping to find some in Canada, but I am thinking it will be worth my time to look at bringing in some from the states.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum