Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

possibilty of breeding chiken focks for sale

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

wendeld

wendeld

hello i have a different sales post within the next couple of weeks we will be finding out if we wil be seling our farm and our breeding stock and in that i would like to secure homes for our breeding stock i have teanspirt arranged from for5 st john to edmobton and calgary and to prince george and possibly to the lower maibland as well. Transport to clagry and edmonton would be $25 for small box $40 for bigbox and i am not sure on lower mainland pricing but to prince george wouldbe free. All of the birds have never been vaccinated and are all happy healty chickens. Pictures can be viewed on my websiteand the ones lacking pictures i can send emails with picturea. Most of the chickens were hatched this spring and are either POL or somewhat close too.Mottled Javas POL hatched 2014 From eggs from.pepinbrook farm beautiful and rare chickensn 2roos 10 hens $50 each would split 1 to 5 and 1to5 Bielfelders hatched 2014 from eggs bought from bulbs of fire 2 cockerels 8 pullets $50 each would.split breeding groupd 1 to 4 and 1 to 4 but would take preference to.someone who wants the whole.flockBuff orpington 12 hens/pullets 3 roos/cockerel $35 each 6 hens and 1 roo is oroginal breeding geoup hatched in 2013Original breeding group came  a lady in smithersPartridge Chantecler 12 hens/pullets 6 roos/cockerels $35 each original breeding group is 3 hens 1 roo hatched in 2013Originla breeding group was bought from a lady who hatched eggs from.somewhere in kelowna.she never sid get back to me and tell me where theycame from and no ive lost her number

kcampbell

http://campbellcreekfarm.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum