Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Site Admin Needed

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Site Admin Needed Empty New Site Admin Needed Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:53 pm

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

I am not on here as much as I would like and I think maybe someone else could get this site back up to where it was to start with. If you would like to become the admin of this site please PM me and I will try to get it transferred over to you.
Thank you Hidden River

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

2New Site Admin Needed Empty Re: New Site Admin Needed Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:10 pm

KathyS

KathyS
Golden Member
Golden Member

I hope someone is interested in taking over this site. It seems many forums have been languishing lately, and I'm sure much of that is due to the popularity of facebook these days. Its so easy for people to set up their own business page, conduct buying and selling plus no end of social activities...all via facebook. I wonder if personal websites and discussion forums will become a thing of the past during the next few years?

http://www.hawthornhillpoultry.com

3New Site Admin Needed Empty Re: New Site Admin Needed Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:31 pm

Katt

Katt

I think they have their place. I just find ACE not phone friendly. This site works on my phone better, but I usually lurk more, but I check every day.

4New Site Admin Needed Empty Re: New Site Admin Needed Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:41 pm

Echo 1

Echo 1
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I still check the site several times a day.....perhaps things will get more active once we are "snowed in"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum