Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Buff ducks - One drake and five hens

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Buff ducks - One drake and five hens  Empty Buff ducks - One drake and five hens Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:13 am

Cathyjk

Cathyjk
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I have decided to sell my buff ducks.
One drake and five hens, coming round for three years old.
Very productive. In the spring we got an egg every day and they are still laying very well right now.

I also have some black and some blue runner ducks, various ages from about 6 weeks to 2 weeks old. And some buff ducklings.

We live in SE BC but can deliver to Kamloops area or anywhere along the way from Golden to Kamloops on the weeks I am headed that way!

Make me an offer for the buff adults. Ducklings are 8 dollars a piece.

cbrookkelly

cbrookkelly
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Can also take them from Cranbrook to Picture Butte on saturday June 25....hint hint Jayme...Buff Ducks!

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Thanks Kelly, Amy is over loaded with buff ducks right now, we sent 9 eggs to my neices classroom for hatching, got 7 ducklings back. Plus an entire tray of them in the bator and 3 ducks setting on nests...

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

Cathyjk

Cathyjk
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I know, aren't they outrageous producers! I can't imagine that the runners are supposed to be better producers.

SerJay

SerJay
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I got a trio of Cathys Buffs last year and I really like them. Very good layers of beautiful big eggs and the ducklings are so sweet. Pics never seem to do them justice they are such soft pretty looking birds.

Cathyjk

Cathyjk
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Ahhh, thanks!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum