Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

mouse killing chicken

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1mouse killing chicken Empty mouse killing chicken Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:46 pm

bigrock

bigrock
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

halleluja (sp?) cna't be bothered to do spellcheck
I heard some mad squeaking...and look to see one of Cynthias bupps (as we call them) with a mouse hanging out of her beak and about 12 other hens chasing her around. What a hoot! Good job mouser hen!

2mouse killing chicken Empty Re: mouse killing chicken Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:51 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Gives your avatar a whole new, scary meaning doesn't it?  Shocked 

3mouse killing chicken Empty Re: mouse killing chicken Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:28 pm

Magdelan

Magdelan
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Go-Bupp-go! I threw the chickens a dead mouse some time back, what a ruckass that was, have never seen those chickens be so animated, entertained them for ever, following the leader around the pen in trails, the mouse got broken up to bits and so there were several follow the leader's happening and then three and so forth. I got worried that in their frenzy someone would get blood on them and they'd forget about the mouse and go for whoever had blood on their feathers. Resolved to deliver dead mice to them already broken up so everyone can get some and make it a quick meal to avoid that frenzy - they got totally full-blown dog-pack carnivorous - entrails flying . . . .

4mouse killing chicken Empty Re: mouse killing chicken Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:31 pm

bcboy

bcboy
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

bigrock wrote:halleluja (sp?)  cna't be bothered to do spellcheck
I heard some mad squeaking...and look to see one of Cynthias bupps (as we call them) with a mouse hanging out of her beak and about 12 other hens chasing her around.  What a hoot!  Good job mouser hen!
Pictures Please.. Laughing 

http://www.grizzlycurb.ca

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum