Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Good Man Saves the Holidays with Primal Fire

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

HigginsRAT

Golden Member
Golden Member

Last edited by HigginsRAT on Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.wolven.ca/higgins/ratranch/

islandgal99

islandgal99
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Smile You could make that story into a poem...

Twas the night before Christmas and all through the coops....

Great story. Thanks for sharing. Who knew that the BBQ could have saved the day.

http://www.matadorfarm.ca

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

BBQ! Canadians do it year round!

Magdelan

Magdelan
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

uno wrote:BBQ! Canadians do it year round!

yep, bbq any, day any time, any temp. My kind of way too so I guess I am in the club here!

Tara, can hear the levity in your story. lovely. Christmas is a swell time of year. just peachy.

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Ah, saw your post, and thought I should fill my cup of coffee. Well, I don't drink coffee, but filled up my coffee cup of mango/tangerine juice. Knew I would be sitting for a few good minutes. First words, and those tears welled up. Just don't know why, but I get very teary eyed these days, not sad tears, but happiness tears, I have so many things to be grateful and happy for. And visiting with my friends here pretty much every morning is a blessing. I loved your story, your happy human food and the happy critter food, all the little things you have shared with us, to make a happy day for you and yours. Thank you for this lovely story, it was beautiful! And I felt as though I walking right by your side, as I enjoyed that day with you, again, thank you. We had a most lovely holiday festivity times too, over the past three days, Christmas eve at youngest Daughter's home, Christmas morning back up to her place for present opening, home to rest and nap, do farm chores, back up to youngest Daughter's for turkey dinner (we had our entire family celebration with our heritage turkey from a friend on the Wednesday before, oldest Daughter and hers were travelling far away in northern Alberta), so they were not present for Christmas here, but with his family, oh glory days, that is so wonderful for them, boxing day, back down to our place for that crepe brunch, fruit crepes, tuna crepes, whipped cream....three days of food celebration, and beautiful. For us, three days of Christmas celebrations, and I feel tired Smile . This was a lovely read Tara, wishes for a wonderful day, and with many days of such to follow, CynthiaM.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum