Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Five little pooches cuddling on a bench

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Five little pooches cuddling on a bench Empty Five little pooches cuddling on a bench Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:49 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

We were up at our Daughter’s home for dinner a couple of weeks ago.  All the small dogs of oldest Daughter and our two were having a nap on the bench.  Just a cool picture of our small dogs that live on our property.  Enjoy.  Have a wonderful day, CynthiaM.

There are five pooches, all snuggled up.  Pictured to the right is the chiquaua and the bichon friese.  They are parent to my two dogs, almost two years old now, such lovely temperaments.  The black and white one is the daughter of the bichon which was bred to a miniature Australian shepherd, so basically our pups and her are half siblings.  Dogs, this is such a wonderful world with dogs in it.  Our dogs are the two on the left side of the picture

Five little pooches cuddling on a bench Gusanddoggrouppicture_zps27dfcf9b

HigginsRAT

Golden Member
Golden Member

Last edited by HigginsRAT on Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.wolven.ca/higgins/ratranch/

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Five little pooches cuddling on a bench.
One growled out, now get thee hence!
They pushed and they shoved one off the bench...
Four little pooches cuddling on a bench!

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Very Happy  Hubby's lap, I do love lyrics.... beautiful night, days to follow, CynthiaM.

auntieevil

auntieevil
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Too cute! Thanks for sharing.

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Tara, you are welcome to come for dinner or brunch, any ol' time you feel you can get on your broom and fly Shocked Cool Razz  , any ol time, I know you got one, right back at ya darlin'. You make me laugh girl, and a'laughin' I shall go. This is a round table in the kitchen at Daughter's house, a w bench that wraps around a good portion of it and the dogs all love to get up into the corner part and cuddle. Mostly these are on laps though, yes, we have lap dogs, and we love them on our laps. This is the bench that my Son-in-Law was sitting on the day that I was trying to pull apart the big old 2.5 year old tough skinned buff orpington rooster that he told me it looked like I was in a chicken fight with. Same bench seat. A good seat, sits many and we can watch the cooker cooking the meal. Viva la petite pooches! Have a beautiful day, CynthiaM.

HigginsRAT

Golden Member
Golden Member

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

So, Tara, get on your pony and ride! Have a beautiful day, CynthiaM.

HigginsRAT

Golden Member
Golden Member

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Bwahhhh....oh man that was funny!! Beautiful days, CynthiaM.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]