Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Teeny, tiny fabric to give

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Teeny, tiny fabric to give Empty Teeny, tiny fabric to give Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:14 pm

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

Does anyone craft with itty bitty pieces of fabric? Hand made cards where you need little bits? Quilts for doll houses? YOu name it? I end up with very many thin strips of fabric, one or two inches wide. Odd little squares, none of it is used in my projects, so most of it gets tossed out.

If you have a use for very small amounts of fabric, I'm talking practically scraps here, I will happily bundle mine up and send them along. Better they be useful to someone than burned in the furnace here.

I have just today started a quilt project so will be generating some more teeny leftovers. Free for the asking. First taker gets them.

2Teeny, tiny fabric to give Empty Re: Teeny, tiny fabric to give Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:14 pm

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

Nobody?

I'm not meaning postage stamp size.

I know some people craft in miniatures, these people come to the fabric store and pick through the garbage the quilters discard. Or if you have kids who would like a little box of fabric to sort through and cut up for various gluey and messy art projects.

3Teeny, tiny fabric to give Empty Re: Teeny, tiny fabric to give Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:35 pm

Pollywog

Pollywog
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

I'll take it if no one else does. My daughter is starting to want to sew and the little scraps are good for practicing!

4Teeny, tiny fabric to give Empty Re: Teeny, tiny fabric to give Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:03 pm

authenticfarm

authenticfarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

I didn't want to pipe up in case someone had better plans for it. I could go splitsies with Pollywog, my daughter would also find great uses for little bits of fabric!

http://www.partridgechanteclers.com

5Teeny, tiny fabric to give Empty Re: Teeny, tiny fabric to give Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:36 pm

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

PLease, both of you, would you pm me your mailing addresses..WAIT! I have them on my list! Wow, next time I need to get rid of stuff I'm not asking, I'm just going to start randomly sending it to innocent, unsuspecting people who have given me their mailing addresses. Wmahahaha...evil laughter.

Two takers, that's good for me! Please stand by. Your parcels will be on their way in the next while, maybe not until I'm done this quilt project, as I'll be piling up more bits as I go. Thanks, ladies!

6Teeny, tiny fabric to give Empty Re: Teeny, tiny fabric to give Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:38 pm

authenticfarm

authenticfarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

You could just send it to one of us, and we can meet up and split it up. Pollywog is just a few miles away from me.

http://www.partridgechanteclers.com

7Teeny, tiny fabric to give Empty Re: Teeny, tiny fabric to give Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:46 pm

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

Okay, I will take that suggestion under advisement.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum