Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I just had to be a bunny...sigh!

+2
appway
Schipperkesue
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I just had to be a bunny...sigh! Empty I just had to be a bunny...sigh! Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:21 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

You all know I love to dress up for Halloween. Well today at school it was suggested we all dress up as dust bunnies. Well, having spent all summer working on a Steampunk outfit for this Halloween I was less than enthusiastic. I also seem to have this issue with doing what I am told. Oppositional Defiance Disorder is my affliction. But I made the effort to be a bunny though I could not bring myself to add dust.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2I just had to be a bunny...sigh! Empty Re: I just had to be a bunny...sigh! Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:33 pm

appway

appway
Golden Member
Golden Member

cute

3I just had to be a bunny...sigh! Empty Re: I just had to be a bunny...sigh! Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:45 pm

mirycreek

mirycreek
Golden Member
Golden Member

such a sad looking green eyed bunny! maybe because her ears are so short!

http://www.feathers-farm.webs.com

4I just had to be a bunny...sigh! Empty Re: I just had to be a bunny...sigh! Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:58 pm

authenticfarm

authenticfarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Aw[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Poor little rabbit.

http://www.partridgechanteclers.com

5I just had to be a bunny...sigh! Empty Re: I just had to be a bunny...sigh! Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:20 pm

Magdelan

Magdelan
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

sad day Sue. Good make up though :-). Can we see the steam punk outfit too?

6I just had to be a bunny...sigh! Empty Re: I just had to be a bunny...sigh! Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:23 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

I am a sad lop eared bunny without even the strength to hold my ears up.

I think I will keep the steampunk under wraps until next year. I am visiting Toronto this Christmas and I think I will purchase some better accessories from a cool little shop on Queen street.

7I just had to be a bunny...sigh! Empty Re: I just had to be a bunny...sigh! Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:54 pm

Magdelan

Magdelan
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

that's cool Sue Cool. Did the booties arrive yet?

8I just had to be a bunny...sigh! Empty Re: I just had to be a bunny...sigh! Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:08 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

As a matter of fact...yesterday! And they are GLORIOUS!

9I just had to be a bunny...sigh! Empty Re: I just had to be a bunny...sigh! Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:27 pm

Magdelan

Magdelan
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

so glad to hear that. Very Happy 

10I just had to be a bunny...sigh! Empty Re: I just had to be a bunny...sigh! Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:54 am

bckev

bckev
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Not quite what hugh had in mind but cute. Now a steam punk bunny would have been awesome.

11I just had to be a bunny...sigh! Empty Re: I just had to be a bunny...sigh! Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:48 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

bckev wrote:Not quite what hugh had in mind but cute. Now a steam punk bunny would have been awesome.
Now why didn't I think of that?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum