Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rasilon I sent you a PM

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rasilon I sent you a PM  Empty Rasilon I sent you a PM Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:46 am

appway

appway
Golden Member
Golden Member

PM me Back

2Rasilon I sent you a PM  Empty Re: Rasilon I sent you a PM Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:53 am

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Man, this is as bad as a FB post!!!!!!

3Rasilon I sent you a PM  Empty Re: Rasilon I sent you a PM Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:00 pm

appway

appway
Golden Member
Golden Member

WHat you mean I am trying to get in touch with her for someone that she deals with in Silkies
and they cannot get ahold of her with the email they have
so they contacted me as they knew I was on this group as well as Geri was on here
They are not on this group and they dont want to join this group

4Rasilon I sent you a PM  Empty Re: Rasilon I sent you a PM Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:29 pm

HigginsRAT

Golden Member
Golden Member

Last edited by HigginsRAT on Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.wolven.ca/higgins/ratranch/

5Rasilon I sent you a PM  Empty Re: Rasilon I sent you a PM Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:55 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Sorry Appway, Tara is right, I was teasing.
You peaked my interest and HAD to know what was going on. Wink
It is called being a 'sticky beak' in Australia. Laughing

6Rasilon I sent you a PM  Empty Re: Rasilon I sent you a PM Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:00 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Tara you have to be careful with the word 'poke' around me, has the same meaning as 'root' does in Australia. Not an action I will be partaking with you no matter how much I love ya!

Sorry again Appway. Promise to not hijack any more. May be good for you Rasilon will not be able to resist looking now with so many posts on it!!! Laughing

7Rasilon I sent you a PM  Empty Re: Rasilon I sent you a PM Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:57 pm

appway

appway
Golden Member
Golden Member

coop its okay you can hi-jack any time you want I got over it LOL
still friends and Hi-jack away

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum