Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ride offered from Calgary area via revelstoke/kamloops/van/van island

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

islandgal99

islandgal99
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Date will be Tuesday Sept 10.  This will be a very quick trip, I will be travelling with my new sheep from Calgary area back to Gabriola.  I only have room for critters that will fit inside my vehicle, and will not be able to travel to farms (because disease/sheep - you get the picture) and will need quick meetings at easy drop points along the way.  My fee goes up with annoyance levels as these critters will all be in the cab with me - LOL - it's an expedition so I have quite a bit of room inside.  A bit of $$$ for gas would be great. They must be in leak proof boxes/containers.  

I won't be able to wait for anyone - I am on tight timelines to catch the ferries back.  I can call ahead at a designated spot to help with timing.  I should be leaving the Calgary area around noon, though won't know for sure until we have the sheep loaded up and are on our way.

http://www.matadorfarm.ca

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum