Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Big News from Briarwood Poultry

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Big News from Briarwood Poultry  Empty Big News from Briarwood Poultry Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:23 pm

BriarwoodPoultry

BriarwoodPoultry
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Big news on our poultry website tonight! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

After spending the last 3 years living on the family farm I have finally graduated from University and am off on a new adventure to Edmonton (Sherwood Park specifically). We will still be breeding birds at a high level of quality, and will have chicks and hatching eggs available out of Mill Bay but I will be hatching chicks in Alberta, too! Along with maintaining the website, coordinating orders and managing emails of course.

Due to this we are downsizing a lot of our flocks, particularly some of our vintage girls who have been kept because they are our fav's! We will be at the Duncan Poultry Swap next weekend with a whole swack of chickens!

http://briarwoodpoultry.weebly.com

2Big News from Briarwood Poultry  Empty Re: Big News from Briarwood Poultry Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:25 pm

authenticfarm

authenticfarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

I think I can speak for all of Alberta when I say that it will be great to have you beneath big Alberta skies!

http://www.partridgechanteclers.com

3Big News from Briarwood Poultry  Empty Re: Big News from Briarwood Poultry Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:05 am

Beep

Beep

Oh dear! BC will miss you! Is it a temporary move or permanent? If you are going thru Kelowna, I may be able to take some birds off your hands Very Happy 

4Big News from Briarwood Poultry  Empty Re: Big News from Briarwood Poultry Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:21 pm

k.r.l

k.r.l
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Looking forward to having another Poultry Enthusiast in Alberta!
You have some stunning birds... I might be temped now that you will be so close...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum