Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

7 Barred Rock/Black Wyandotte Pullets for sale

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Perryschofield

Perryschofield
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Hi

I am taking a road trip to Edmonton on July 17th and have the following 7 pullets for sale.  They are F1 birds from my project to create barred Wyandottes in Canada.  I got the info on how to do them from a long time English Wyandotte breeder. They are a cross between a show quality Barred rock rooster over one of my Black Wyandotte hens. The Barred rock colouring is dominant and the Wyandotte comb is dominant.  There  are 7 pullets for sale.  I kept 3 back for the next step in my program.  Their is no rooster with this group but if anyone wants to buy them to work on producing Barred Wandottes I will have one for sale in Sept./Oct.  I kept 3 roos back to pick two out for my self.

If you don't want to breed barred Wyandottes but just want some really nice pullers with high-bred qualities they would work for that.  They are about 4 1/2 months old right now and show promise of being really nice big pullets. I have 7 of them and they are $20 each, or $140 for them all. I will not dicker on price.  I will be travelling down highway 43 to Leduc on the July 17th in the evening and could drop them off to anyone along the route.

7 Barred Rock/Black Wyandotte Pullets for sale IMG_0515_zpsb5375029

7 Barred Rock/Black Wyandotte Pullets for sale IMG_0515_zpsb5375029

7 Barred Rock/Black Wyandotte Pullets for sale IMG_0574_zpsd5d4a93d

http://www.pandlgamebirds.ca

Perryschofield

Perryschofield
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

All sold except for two roos. 10 minutes after putting them on line.

http://www.pandlgamebirds.ca

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum