Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just need to vent and curse and swear!

+5
Hidden River
authenticfarm
Schipperkesue
HigginsRAT
coopslave
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Just need to vent and curse and swear! Empty Just need to vent and curse and swear! Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:48 am

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

The people that own the place where we work are driving me CRAZY!!! There is always a level of irritation that happens and then it just goes over the top. %##@$ *#@*! Man, the rude emails they send drive me MAD. It is such a chicken sh*t way to do things.
I have had enough and just want to quit and walk away. Usually it is hubby that wants to do that, but he is hanging in there better than me. I have to say these emails just want make me want to send one back that tells them to go _____ themselves, I quit! We are so over worked and under staffed and under so much pressure anyways..........Aarrrgh! I don't even have the written skills to express this!
Of course if we respond we are the unreasonable ones and don't know what we are talking about. Only been doing this kind of thing for 20 odd years in 2 hemispheres........Geez.
I am so over it, well and truly over it. Nothing is worth the work and stress of this place. It would be so perfect except for the OWNERS! Rolling Eyes 

Thanks for listening and letting me vent. Will keep you posted if we are moving. Anyone know of a good Ranch Managers job available? Will consider all place! Wink Laughing 

2Just need to vent and curse and swear! Empty Re: Just need to vent and curse and swear! Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:58 am

HigginsRAT

Golden Member
Golden Member

Last edited by HigginsRAT on Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.wolven.ca/higgins/ratranch/

3Just need to vent and curse and swear! Empty Re: Just need to vent and curse and swear! Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:01 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Thanks Tara, my sister has offered something very similar! Laughing 

4Just need to vent and curse and swear! Empty Re: Just need to vent and curse and swear! Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:09 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Isn't it amazing how people will write something in an email they would never consider saying to you in person?

5Just need to vent and curse and swear! Empty Re: Just need to vent and curse and swear! Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:25 pm

authenticfarm

authenticfarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

I'll keep my ears open for a position for you!

http://www.partridgechanteclers.com

6Just need to vent and curse and swear! Empty Re: Just need to vent and curse and swear! Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:35 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Schipperkesue wrote:Isn't it amazing how people will write something in an email they would never consider saying to you in person?

Sue it never ceases to amaze me about this. I try to be very careful, personally. But I have to say I will say many things to peoples faces that makes my hubby cringe. So I suppose I am not as limited! Laughing 

7Just need to vent and curse and swear! Empty Re: Just need to vent and curse and swear! Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:38 pm

authenticfarm

authenticfarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

I would like to express my disappointment at the lack of cursing and swearing in this post.

Twisted Evil What a Face 

8Just need to vent and curse and swear! Empty Re: Just need to vent and curse and swear! Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:39 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

authenticfarm wrote:I would like to express my disappointment at the lack of cursing and swearing in this post.

Twisted Evil What a Face 

Don't tempt me Authentic, truly don't tempt me. Huge gutter mouth here! Laughing 
Like the emails, I am trying to curb my natural tendencies.

9Just need to vent and curse and swear! Empty Re: Just need to vent and curse and swear! Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:43 pm

authenticfarm

authenticfarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Bahahaha, I also have gutter mouth.

Have you checked out [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ??

10Just need to vent and curse and swear! Empty Re: Just need to vent and curse and swear! Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:46 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Thanks Authentic, we have used Tony in the past. Will keep him in mind.

11Just need to vent and curse and swear! Empty Re: Just need to vent and curse and swear! Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:57 pm

authenticfarm

authenticfarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Yess ... yesss ... bring your PChants closer to me ... mwahahahahaha ...

Wait, did I type that in public?

12Just need to vent and curse and swear! Empty Re: Just need to vent and curse and swear! Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:03 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

I have to say that is what worries me the most. Having somewhere for the chooks when we move........can get expensive and it isn't even our place......sigh.......stupid owner..........

Oh, and yes, that was your outside voice! Laughing

I need to try to concentrate now, putting the registrations in online and it is laborious! Man, I just want to tell them to shove it. Embarassed

13Just need to vent and curse and swear! Empty Re: Just need to vent and curse and swear! Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:46 pm

authenticfarm

authenticfarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

They can come live at my house. Twisted Evil 

14Just need to vent and curse and swear! Empty Re: Just need to vent and curse and swear! Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:28 pm

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

I have the same feelings as you right now Coopslave...so very frustrated tonight.

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

15Just need to vent and curse and swear! Empty Re: Just need to vent and curse and swear! Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:53 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hidden River wrote:I have the same feelings as you right now Coopslave...so very frustrated tonight.

Very sorry to hear it Hidden, I certainly don't wish these feelings on anyone!

16Just need to vent and curse and swear! Empty Re: Just need to vent and curse and swear! Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:53 am

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Talk about being between a rock and a hard place, gahhh...one can only take so much crap dumped on them before things erupt. So it's good that you vent, lol. I hope the day comes where you can tell the owners to shove off, and smiling sweetly all the while. And the irony is they'll probably never understand why. Rolling Eyes Some people are naturally born clueless.

17Just need to vent and curse and swear! Empty Re: Just need to vent and curse and swear! Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:03 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Ah my dear Coopslave, you are Farmslave, you should change your avatar. Geeze upon geeze. I hope that you can find a farm managing job closer to me, smiling....you are too far away Sad 

I can't imagine how you are feeling, but I'm feeling it too, for you, I got a feeling, today's gonna be a good day. All that ranting is a good thing. And you know me, I can have the most awful potty mouth, but I love it. Gets points across and I wish we could say things in open forum that we want to. But most of us do have that style of being able to use some very colourful words, and boy are they cool. Sorry to anyone that does not curse and swear, I mean that. I like cursin' and swearin' and will do it in a heartbeat.

Enough girl, think of where you want to relocate to, then begin to look for work. No clue if there are lots of farm manager positions, but you 20 years, in two hemispheres, gotta say somethin' for you and yours abilities....ya!! So sorry to hear of this anguish. Still find something to make the day have a smile or two, look to your critters, CynthiaM.

18Just need to vent and curse and swear! Empty Re: Just need to vent and curse and swear! Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:03 pm

Ruffledfeathers

Ruffledfeathers
Golden Member
Golden Member

Awe coop, I do feel yah. *HUGS* The year has been a challenging one for us. My biggest bitch has been with our school district, bullying ect... dealing with family members passing and father in laws in hospitals, bad weather. Anyways I have a terrible, terrible bad habit of dropping F- bombs EVERYWHERE Shocked  (just ask my neighbors Laughing )

So any time you want to exchange some "new" terms of endearment I have so gooders. Feel free to shoot me a email Very Happy 

PS I love watching people cringe

19Just need to vent and curse and swear! Empty Re: Just need to vent and curse and swear! Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:18 pm

Rasilon

Rasilon
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

you may find what your looking for here. There was one for a farm manager? in Manitoba on a pig farm

Geri

20Just need to vent and curse and swear! Empty Re: Just need to vent and curse and swear! Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:49 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Rasilon wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

you may find what your looking for here. There was one for a farm manager? in  Manitoba on a pig farm

Geri

No, no, no, Coopslave needs to remain in the BC area where I live Laughing  have a most beautiful day, CynthiaM.

21Just need to vent and curse and swear! Empty Re: Just need to vent and curse and swear! Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:55 am

Rasilon

Rasilon
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

They have jobs all over Canada. There may very well be one in BC. I was using Manitoba as an example
Geri

22Just need to vent and curse and swear! Empty Re: Just need to vent and curse and swear! Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:30 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

CynthiaM wrote:
Rasilon wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

you may find what your looking for here. There was one for a farm manager? in Manitoba on a pig farm

Geri

No, no, no, Coopslave needs to remain in the BC area where I live Laughing have a most beautiful day, CynthiaM.

Love ya CindiM!!

Will have a look Geri, thanks. Don't think a Man pig farm is for us though. Laughing 

23Just need to vent and curse and swear! Empty Re: Just need to vent and curse and swear! Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:06 pm

I agree that you should stay in the Okanagan, but just in case you need to look elsewhere, try [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I also like to swear and curse.  I must have been a trucker in a past life because I love to drive too.  But not slow.

I hope your frustration has passed somewhat CS.  I can only wish you all the best and hope you find something close by.  I've enjoyed the few times I've met with you and would love to do more, longer visits.  (Hugs) to you and your hubby.

24Just need to vent and curse and swear! Empty Re: Just need to vent and curse and swear! Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:38 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Can you herd pigs? Would your fancy pony be sad on anything but a bovine establishment?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum