Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

welsummer and leghorn pullets

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1welsummer and leghorn pullets Empty welsummer and leghorn pullets Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:42 pm

cornel

cornel
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

I have 2 welsummer and 10 leghorns for sale. laying well, hatched in the fall. organically fed.
asking 14 each or 150 for them all

2welsummer and leghorn pullets Empty pullets Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:24 pm

chickenhoarder

chickenhoarder
New Here

hello, what type of leghorns are they? Just would like to make sure if they are white egg layers or if they are similer to what Miller hatchery calls their brown egg laying leghorns

3welsummer and leghorn pullets Empty Re: welsummer and leghorn pullets Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:20 am

fuzzylittlefriend

fuzzylittlefriend
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Leghorns? Say what?confused

http://pauluzzifamilypoultry.webs.com/

4welsummer and leghorn pullets Empty Re: welsummer and leghorn pullets Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:53 am

cornel

cornel
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

they are leghorns. all leghorns lay white eggs. not too sure what miller has been doing but they will be cross breeds

5welsummer and leghorn pullets Empty Re: welsummer and leghorn pullets Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:39 pm

Cornel if nobody buys the two Welsummers before July 14, or if you'd charge me a bit extra to keep them that long, I would buy them now that they've grown a bit. If you recall I had originally hoped for some when they were younger but just couldn't raise chicks....so let me know if this would work for you. I'll be down at Heritage Park all that weekend working at a horse show and could come pick up on my way home on Sunday.

Cheers,
FC

6welsummer and leghorn pullets Empty Re: welsummer and leghorn pullets Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:22 am

cornel

cornel
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

yup send me a message when you come down I should have something available

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum