Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

incubator for rent? vernon area

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1incubator for rent? vernon area Empty incubator for rent? vernon area Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:56 pm

bigrock

bigrock
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I am not sure how or where to post this sort of add-there used to be the equipment area.
I am wanting to try my hand at incubating if my broody hen won't be ready or willing when the time comes...wondering if someone has a small one to do ~2 doz eggs.....

2incubator for rent? vernon area Empty Re: incubator for rent? vernon area Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:11 pm

I do.  Cindi has it.  I'll get it back from her.  When do you need it?

3incubator for rent? vernon area Empty Re: incubator for rent? vernon area Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:12 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

No problem. It is a Marsh rollex and it has always worked very well for me. It will be ready for next week. I'll get it to you, BigRock, have an awesome day, CynthiaM.

4incubator for rent? vernon area Empty Re: incubator for rent? vernon area Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:54 am

bigrock

bigrock
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Thank you Ladies!

5incubator for rent? vernon area Empty Re: incubator for rent? vernon area Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:17 pm

No problem!  I am not using it this year so you and Cindi may as well enjoy it. It's a good 'bator.  The turner is a bit sketchy, so don't rely on it 100% but it's good otherwise.

6incubator for rent? vernon area Empty Re: incubator for rent? vernon area Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:12 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh yes, we have to work on that turner, maybe order a new turner, Hubby still trying to make it work, smiling.  I thought I had broken it, but obviously it had its own set of issues, smiling.  Wonder how much a new turner is.  I know these Marsh roll-x are very expensive, but worth every penny of it as far as I can see.  Have a wonderful day, CynthiaM.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum