Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

So Much Life has Gone to the Dawgs...

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1So Much Life has Gone to the Dawgs... Empty So Much Life has Gone to the Dawgs... Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:34 pm

HigginsRAT

Golden Member
Golden Member

Last edited by HigginsRAT on Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.wolven.ca/higgins/ratranch/

Tara my hat is off to you, and I thank you for sharing your precious pups with us. What a lovely family, and all come alive in the tales you've told. Thank you.

lady leghorn

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I think that's a wonderful story and great pictures. cheers

Very Lucky dogs. Very Happy

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Beauty, tales to tell, tales to hear. Thanks Tara, that was a wonderful event, watching and listening, and now the dogs' names all make so much sense. Lengthy post, boy, just awesome that you take so much time. have beautiful days, CynthiaM.

Love Heelers ! had one once and it was the best dog we have ever had !Been looking for another one but they don't come up to often around here

foal0069

Tara,
Such a lovely post. Had a heeler/border cross that was just great. The wolves got him about four years ago. Didn't know what happened to him until we found his collar. He was always guarding, herding, etc. Still miss my boy. flower

chicken crack

chicken crack

I loved reading that. Thanks for sharing. I very much enjoy the way you write.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum