Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Weebles - Show Us Yer WEE BILLS!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Weebles - Show Us Yer WEE BILLS! Empty Weebles - Show Us Yer WEE BILLS! Tue May 28, 2013 12:51 pm

HigginsRAT

Golden Member
Golden Member

Last edited by HigginsRAT on Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.wolven.ca/higgins/ratranch/

2Weebles - Show Us Yer WEE BILLS! Empty Re: Weebles - Show Us Yer WEE BILLS! Tue May 28, 2013 12:53 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Forget the wee bills, I adore the wee wings! I find it incomprehensible that those tiny little appendages will grow to such enormous proportions!

3Weebles - Show Us Yer WEE BILLS! Empty Re: Weebles - Show Us Yer WEE BILLS! Tue May 28, 2013 3:01 pm

HigginsRAT

Golden Member
Golden Member

Last edited by HigginsRAT on Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.wolven.ca/higgins/ratranch/

4Weebles - Show Us Yer WEE BILLS! Empty Re: Weebles - Show Us Yer WEE BILLS! Tue May 28, 2013 6:31 pm

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

I second what Sue said. How those stumpy little wings can ever grow..I just can't see it.

5Weebles - Show Us Yer WEE BILLS! Empty Re: Weebles - Show Us Yer WEE BILLS! Wed May 29, 2013 4:59 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh wow, how exciting!! The second picture down, now talk about camouflage!! I didn't even see that little gosling standing right beside the parent at first, seriously. go back to the second picture down and tell me is that little gosling did not blend right into the parent, the one inside the pen. Yep, still can't too get over those teeny tiny little wings and how babe is mimicing pappa!! Lovely as lovely can be, thanks for the pictures Tara, have a wonderful day, CynthiaM.

6Weebles - Show Us Yer WEE BILLS! Empty Re: Weebles - Show Us Yer WEE BILLS! Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:46 pm

SerJay

SerJay
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Yesterday FINALLY we got our very first goslings to hatch! They are SOOOOO soft and squishy and adorable!
First exploration out of the nest yesterday. I brought some broccoli for Lucy (mom) and little ones pulled and tussled with it then one thought it'd make a good pillow
Weebles - Show Us Yer WEE BILLS! NIK_6846

Copying mom
Weebles - Show Us Yer WEE BILLS! NIK_6850

so fluffy
Weebles - Show Us Yer WEE BILLS! NIK_6856

Mom and 2 of her 3 babies
Weebles - Show Us Yer WEE BILLS! NIK_6859

Last night checking to be sure everyone warm and cozy. I handed hubby my camera
Weebles - Show Us Yer WEE BILLS! NIK_6863

One of these snugglers is not like the others...
Weebles - Show Us Yer WEE BILLS! NIK_6867

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum