Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Toybarons...your avatar!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Toybarons...your avatar! Empty Toybarons...your avatar! Tue May 28, 2013 8:24 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Have you been doing nuclear chicken experiments? I knew our Houdan alliance would come to a bad end!

2Toybarons...your avatar! Empty Re: Toybarons...your avatar! Tue May 28, 2013 8:55 am

toybarons

toybarons
Golden Member
Golden Member

Sharp eye Sue. Yes this is what happens in the lab when it's late and you are tripping on the old Court of the Crimson King.

3Toybarons...your avatar! Empty Re: Toybarons...your avatar! Tue May 28, 2013 9:06 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

I am reminded of the old Frankenstein movie. Did it include electrodes?

4Toybarons...your avatar! Empty Re: Toybarons...your avatar! Tue May 28, 2013 9:22 am

jon.w

jon.w
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

are you trying to recreate Tolbunts to Very Happy

5Toybarons...your avatar! Empty Re: Toybarons...your avatar! Tue May 28, 2013 10:17 am

toybarons

toybarons
Golden Member
Golden Member

jon.w wrote:are you trying to recreate Tolbunts to Very Happy

Nope. They're the real deal.

6Toybarons...your avatar! Empty Re: Toybarons...your avatar! Tue May 28, 2013 10:19 am

toybarons

toybarons
Golden Member
Golden Member

Schipperkesue wrote:I am reminded of the old Frankenstein movie. Did it include electrodes?

I might have took a few of those which would explain a lot.

7Toybarons...your avatar! Empty Re: Toybarons...your avatar! Tue May 28, 2013 8:15 pm

jon.w

jon.w
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

I will pm you

8Toybarons...your avatar! Empty Re: Toybarons...your avatar! Tue May 28, 2013 10:01 pm

toybarons

toybarons
Golden Member
Golden Member

jon.w wrote:I will pm you

why?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum