Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seb goslings are growing up!

+2
authenticfarm
fuzzylittlefriend
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Seb goslings are growing up! Empty Seb goslings are growing up! Sat May 25, 2013 10:42 pm

fuzzylittlefriend

fuzzylittlefriend
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

They are almst 2 months old now. They are huge!

One of their first outings

Seb goslings are growing up! 005_zps3590ed00

Seb goslings are growing up! 047_zpsd61b0faa

Seb goslings are growing up! 050_zpse4293e6a

Seb goslings are growing up! 087_zpsaab6c661

Seb goslings are growing up! 121_zps91906f44

This my fav. She pooped on my husbands foot tonight!

Seb goslings are growing up! 120_zps6faeca9f

http://pauluzzifamilypoultry.webs.com/

2Seb goslings are growing up! Empty Re: Seb goslings are growing up! Sat May 25, 2013 10:47 pm

authenticfarm

authenticfarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

They look great! Not that I know anything about geese, but they're sure pretty.

http://www.partridgechanteclers.com

3Seb goslings are growing up! Empty Re: Seb goslings are growing up! Sun May 26, 2013 6:15 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Beautiful, loved the fluffy goose pictures. Poor Hubby, he did not look pleased, poopy on handsy is not a nice thing, smiling. Did he have some of that liquid on the fridge to calm down afterwards Razz have a most wonderful day, CynthiaM.

4Seb goslings are growing up! Empty Re: Seb goslings are growing up! Sun May 26, 2013 7:25 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

LOVE the look of the husband with the recently pooped on foot!

Leave it to Cynthia to notice the fridge details.

5Seb goslings are growing up! Empty Re: Seb goslings are growing up! Sun May 26, 2013 8:14 am

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Goslings grow like weeds! And isn't getting pooped on by a goose considered lucky? tongue

6Seb goslings are growing up! Empty Re: Seb goslings are growing up! Sun May 26, 2013 8:36 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Schipperkesue wrote:
Leave it to Cynthia to notice the fridge details.
But did you see what was on the fridge? I can notice those kinds of things anywhere, I love red wine!! I see things that many would miss, all the time, and I don't see things that many see, all the time. Have an awesome day, CynthiaM.

7Seb goslings are growing up! Empty Re: Seb goslings are growing up! Sun May 26, 2013 2:38 pm

Echo 1

Echo 1
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Poor Hubby! I have heard that goose poop is lucky! Have a stiff drink and buy a lottery ticket, you will be fine!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum