Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trio- Dark Laced Cornish Large Fowl -2yrs. old

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

viczoe

viczoe
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

In keeping with my downsizing somewhat I have 1 trio of Dark Laced Cornish Large Fowl. Very good birds and Hens are laying well but I have not been able to set any eggs this year, the male is treading and had great fertility from them last year. Imported lines from South Carolina
$225.00 for trio, can deliver to the Red Deer sale next weekend

Cindi thank you for posting pictures for me. Hating to part with them but with my dear hubby's retirement looming, to me fair I must let a few things go and it pains me not to have set any eggs from them this year, but have to keep the work load lighter. All very gentle birds with nice temperments and beautiful lacing on the girls.

Heather

Last edited by viczoe on Tue May 21, 2013 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.triple-h.ca

triplejfarms

triplejfarms
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

wouldnt mind them but i have spent enuff money this year , good luck to anyone who buys them! =)

http://www.conjuringcreekboardingkennels.com/farm.html

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Heather asked me to post pictures of her trio of dark Cornish large fowl breed. So here are the pictures I bring forth for our friends to see. Oh, looky at them, are they not beautiful? These are just something else, look at those eyes, the brow, the stumpy beautiful legs (even nicer than Sue's Razz , teasing ya Sue, with the beautiful legs, hee, hee) and the most awesome feathering pattern and colour, sigh....yes, they are wonderful. Have a most incredible day, CynthiaM.

Trio- Dark Laced Cornish Large Fowl -2yrs. old  Cornishlargefowl009_zps7a449c78

Trio- Dark Laced Cornish Large Fowl -2yrs. old  Cornishlargefowl007_zps218e416d

Trio- Dark Laced Cornish Large Fowl -2yrs. old  Cornishlargefowl005_zps2eb9359b

Trio- Dark Laced Cornish Large Fowl -2yrs. old  Cornishlargefowl004_zps7eb53fd7

Trio- Dark Laced Cornish Large Fowl -2yrs. old  Cornishlargefowl003_zps7060747a

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum