Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Chicken Magazine! So Excited!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Chicken Magazine!  So Excited! Empty The Chicken Magazine! So Excited! Mon May 30, 2011 7:28 am

silkiebantam

silkiebantam
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

So, last fall I sent a story into the Hobby Farms Chickens Magazine, and forgot all about it. Then, this spring, I got an email from them, saying that they enjoyed what I sent, and would I mind if they ran it. Then, the other day, I bought the new Summer issue, and opened it up to the Letters section and there it was, in black and white! My Story! I can't believe I had something printed in my most favorite Magazine!

http://klewnufarms.blogspot.com/

2The Chicken Magazine!  So Excited! Empty Re: The Chicken Magazine! So Excited! Mon May 30, 2011 7:46 am

chickeesmom

chickeesmom
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Yeah, that is wonderful. I will look for the magazine today. Good for you. flower

3The Chicken Magazine!  So Excited! Empty Re: The Chicken Magazine! So Excited! Mon May 30, 2011 3:51 pm

loushrop

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Congratulations!!! I haven't got the magazine yet but I intend to as soon as I can. Lou

4The Chicken Magazine!  So Excited! Empty Re: The Chicken Magazine! So Excited! Mon May 30, 2011 7:26 pm

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

How cool! Where can I find this magazine? Cool

5The Chicken Magazine!  So Excited! Empty Re: The Chicken Magazine! So Excited! Mon May 30, 2011 7:33 pm

blackdove

blackdove
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

I just found a copy at Extra Foods. Going to check it out as soon as I get home!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum