Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Worried about my peacock....

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Worried about my peacock.... Empty Worried about my peacock.... Sat May 04, 2013 3:39 pm

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

I have a lovely 4 year old Indian Blue. He is great, causes no issues, never goes where he shouldnt, winters like a dream.

He is the only peafowl on the property, so of course we get lots of displays but no babies. Every year he has generally chosen one or two hens to woo. This year he has selected a very pretty red brown Americana rooster.

He loves this rooster.
He circles the tractor, he calls, he displays, he pokes his head in and makes little purring sounds.
He spends most of the day courting this rooster.
The rooster looks worried......

2Worried about my peacock.... Empty Re: Worried about my peacock.... Mon May 06, 2013 7:03 am

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Sounds like spring time I love you is in the air... Laughing

3Worried about my peacock.... Empty Re: Worried about my peacock.... Mon May 06, 2013 12:59 pm

SerJay

SerJay
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Well if its the roo in your avatar no wonder your peacock is so enamoured LOL At least the roo is being courted Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum