Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Meacham Auction anyone going or need Bourbon Reds or Guineas?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

rbryne

rbryne

Anyone going to the Meacham auction on Sat.? I am moving some birds for space reasons and a
change in bird direction. I will have 2 pair of bourbon red turkeys,a pair of lavender guineas as well as 2 female lavender guineas and 3 trios of pearl/French guinea. if anyone
is interested in any of these let me know and I can take them to the auction but not enter
them into the auction.

rbryne wrote:Anyone going to the Meacham auction on Sat.? I am moving some birds for space reasons and a
change in bird direction. I will have 2 pair of bourbon red turkeys,a pair of lavender guineas as well as 2 female lavender guineas and 3 trios of pearl/French guinea. if anyone
is interested in any of these let me know and I can take them to the auction but not enter
them into the auction.

Blegh. I'm not going this year, or I would have loved your bourbs. Sorry Sad Enjoy the sale and good luck!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum