Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Will you be in Swift this weekend?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Will you be in Swift this weekend? Empty Will you be in Swift this weekend? Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:05 pm

Who will be at the Swift sale this weekend?

Moose and I will be.

2Will you be in Swift this weekend? Empty Re: Will you be in Swift this weekend? Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:02 pm

mirycreek

mirycreek
Golden Member
Golden Member

For sure yes!
Make sure you stop by, would love to meet you face to face.
We are Feathers-Farm.

http://www.feathers-farm.webs.com

3Will you be in Swift this weekend? Empty Re: Will you be in Swift this weekend? Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:36 am

mirycreek wrote:For sure yes!
Make sure you stop by, would love to meet you face to face.
We are Feathers-Farm.

Sounds awesome. We'll be there same as last year, veeeery first thing.

4Will you be in Swift this weekend? Empty Re: Will you be in Swift this weekend? Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:01 am

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

We will be there too!
Looking forward to the sale, I don't have a whole bunch to bring so will be nice to have time to visit with everyone.
Miry I hope you are beside us again so we can visit...

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

5Will you be in Swift this weekend? Empty Re: Will you be in Swift this weekend? Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:03 am

Hidden River wrote:We will be there too!
Looking forward to the sale, I don't have a whole bunch to bring so will be nice to have time to visit with everyone.
Miry I hope you are beside us again so we can visit...

It'll be great to see you and your hubby again this year. You're both an absolute hoot.

6Will you be in Swift this weekend? Empty Re: Will you be in Swift this weekend? Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:14 am

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Sad Not me...Swift is outta my range now.

Hope it's a great one though! sunny

7Will you be in Swift this weekend? Empty Re: Will you be in Swift this weekend? Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:23 am

You should go to the watrous one then, Flicker!

8Will you be in Swift this weekend? Empty Re: Will you be in Swift this weekend? Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:37 am

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

I'm going to try! Smile

9Will you be in Swift this weekend? Empty Re: Will you be in Swift this weekend? Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:33 pm

birish

Can't make it,they needed a second bus driver for a track meet as it's longer than 12 hours,don't really want to go but didn't want them to have to cancel,so we get to spend tomorrow in Regina,but my daughter will pick up my chanty.cockeral for me so all isn't lost

10Will you be in Swift this weekend? Empty Re: Will you be in Swift this weekend? Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:00 pm

Flicker Chick wrote:I'm going to try! Smile

Gonna make it in Flick?

11Will you be in Swift this weekend? Empty Re: Will you be in Swift this weekend? Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:03 am

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Sweetened wrote:
Flicker Chick wrote:I'm going to try! Smile

Gonna make it in Flick?

Not to Swift, but Watrous is looking real good. I may even have a few crossbreed chicks from my test hatch to sell. bounce

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum