Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Really Annoying Posting Issue

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Really Annoying Posting Issue Empty Really Annoying Posting Issue Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:51 pm

rosewood

rosewood
Golden Member
Golden Member

Often when I go to post on a topic I type up what I want to say and than hit send. I then get a message that I'm not logged in. I was copying my post and then going to the log in page, but the right click on my mouse is not working either. I have found that I can open a new log in page to log back on and then go back to the post I was going to make. I'm not having this issue anywhere else but on this forum. It may be an Internet Explorer 10 issue, but I can't be the only person using the new browser. When this happens I lose all the "View posts since last visit".

2Really Annoying Posting Issue Empty Re: Really Annoying Posting Issue Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:20 pm

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

I use firefox. Not that that matters. But...I have a different issue, only prevalent on this forum. When I make a post now that I know is going to be more than a couple of sentences, I compose it first in microsoft word and save it. Then, I copy and paste that information into a topic I am typing in. I cannot even begin to count the number of posts that I have typed and pushed some button, think it is the backspace twice (to correct something) and then a new window opens and all the information is lost. That is so horrible, I can't stand it. It makes you lose all incentive to try and remember everything that you have written (like now, I should be making this reply in a word document and copying and pasting, but too lazy, smiling) and not reply at all. I think there is something very messed up with something in how this forum works. No offence to you Jayme, but it is the most annoying thing I have come across that is internet related. So I hear ya, Rosewood, only forum I have ever encountered this problem before on, and I have belonged to many. Good luck, hope you figure out how to work around this. Have an awesome day, CynthiaM.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum