Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Show report for Appway (and anyone else interested in Schipperkes)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

I have a lovely male up from the States entrusted to me by a friend who lives and shows down there. Apollo is a group winning champion in the US and quite a handsome boy. I have taken him to a couple shows so far and with no competition at the breed level, he has to win in group. He has made the cut a couple times but no wins yet. I will try to get a picture of him so you can all share his handsomeness!

appway

appway
Golden Member
Golden Member

Thanks Sue
He is a nice looking boy from the Pic I saw of him You might have to enter some pups to find the points
good luck tomorrow
joe

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

He is very nice!
Fingers crossed!
COuld you have a peek at the Kees ring and see what is going on n there? Are there any entered?

appway

appway
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hi Artic
This isnt sue but I do know Cathy Cinnamon was there and took a Group 3 I am sure you know her she is a judge
I saw that on the show results
Sue will have to let you know how many other entrys there were
I know at the shows here in SK Cathy is the only one that shows up with Kees
Joe

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

Yep.
Kees used to be a big happy family, we all showed together, had fun, supported each other. Then certain people moved into the scene. Now everyone else has been driven out of the breed or is to scared to show.

In the words of the importal Arnie.... "I'll be back"
... it think it is time...

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Today was a bad day for Ms. Cinnamon. She has been mopping up group firsts wherever she goes with that dog.

There is a gal with another special. Decent looking but a little long. There is a guy with a cutie puppy that I am sure Ms. C is worried about. Handled by the husband of that nice lady with the big hairy boy who had been out over the last couple years.

Gotta look at the catalogue.

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

Really! That would be Gloria's husband! Fantastic!

Were you at the show in Red Deer, Sue? I have a friend there with a Rhodesian Ridgeback.

appway

appway
Golden Member
Golden Member

Arcticsun wrote:Yep.
Kees used to be a big happy family, we all showed together, had fun, supported each other. Then certain people moved into the scene. Now everyone else has been driven out of the breed or is to scared to show.

In the words of the importal Arnie.... "I'll be back"
... it think it is time...

I agree Artic it is about time someone knocked a certain person of the pedestal
and looking at the Kees you bred I dont think it will be hard

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

I had to wait until I was in a position to do it again.
Here I come...... Twisted Evil

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Yeah, Gloria's husband who has no name. Poor guy.

Yes, I am at the show. Well, not right now. Hanging out in the hotel room with the dog and the husband. We don't show until this afternoon.

appway

appway
Golden Member
Golden Member

Sending you good thoughts for a Group Placement so you can get a Picture and Points
Let us Know

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum