Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

rabbit clubs

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1rabbit clubs Empty rabbit clubs Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:12 pm

Rasilon

Rasilon
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Hey all albino you rabbit breeders. Are there still rabbit clubs in Saskatewan and Alberta?
Geri

2rabbit clubs Empty Re: rabbit clubs Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:43 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

I belong to EARS here in Edmonton.

3rabbit clubs Empty Re: rabbit clubs Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:51 pm

Rasilon

Rasilon
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Schipperkesue wrote:I belong to EARS here in Edmonton.

Thanks wonder if I could join?

I want to hold a rabbit show here but can't start a club by myself. If I was a member I wonder if i could hold a show in the clubs name.
GEri

4rabbit clubs Empty Re: rabbit clubs Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:52 pm

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh. I thought this was about beating rabbits to death. Sorry.

5rabbit clubs Empty Re: rabbit clubs Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:55 pm

Rasilon

Rasilon
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Schipperkesue wrote:I belong to EARS here in Edmonton.

Sue can you email me the name of someone I could contact to ask thanks or do you know ?
Geri

6rabbit clubs Empty Re: rabbit clubs Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:29 pm

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

if you are on facebook the EARS club has a page, lots of knowledgeable people there. You could just post that your looking for a rabbit club in Manitoba and why and someone will give you an answer.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

7rabbit clubs Empty Re: rabbit clubs Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:57 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Speak to Sharin.

tynsharin at yahoo dot ca

Add the symbols and run them together!

8rabbit clubs Empty Re: rabbit clubs Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:00 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Uno, we use a small club to dispatch the critters. Would you like to discuss rabbit slaughter? The most humane method? Cervical dislocation vs. a blow to the head?

9rabbit clubs Empty Re: rabbit clubs Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:03 pm

Rasilon

Rasilon
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Schipperkesue wrote:Speak to Sharin.

tynsharin at yahoo dot ca

Add the symbols and run them together!

THanks. There are no clubs in Manitoba and I can't start one myself . I will contact ehr.
Geri

10rabbit clubs Empty Re: rabbit clubs Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:55 pm

Piet

Piet
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

There Are some out east of you in Ontario that could help aswell and there are some good breeders there that can and have judged for small shows. They are not ARBA licenced, but will do a great job nonetheless. Your biggest cost is bringing a judge and we have one finally in Alberta.

http://pvgflemishgiants.tripod.com/

11rabbit clubs Empty Re: rabbit clubs Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:14 pm

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

No thanks Sue, that's okay.

12rabbit clubs Empty Re: rabbit clubs Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:31 pm

Rasilon

Rasilon
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Piet wrote:There Are some out east of you in Ontario that could help aswell and there are some good breeders there that can and have judged for small shows. They are not ARBA licenced, but will do a great job nonetheless. Your biggest cost is bringing a judge and we have one finally in Alberta.

Hi Yes it is the dominion rabbit club. Because it is not ARBA recognized few people would be willing to come to it. I was hoping to somehow get a rabbit show going with the pigeon club and chicken club here like in ALberta to get more people coming .
Geri

13rabbit clubs Empty Re: rabbit clubs Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:39 pm

Email [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] They are called Rabbit Land And if you PM me I can give you two phone numbers ....one in Winnipeg,one in Portage La Prairie ,they sell breeding stock ,show and pet stock as well as Fancy Breeds ,Standard Rex , Utility Breeds ( New Zealand ) Californians

14rabbit clubs Empty Re: rabbit clubs Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:04 pm

Rasilon

Rasilon
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

prairie dog wrote:Email [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] They are called Rabbit Land And if you PM me I can give you two phone numbers ....one in Winnipeg,one in Portage La Prairie ,they sell breeding stock ,show and pet stock as well as Fancy Breeds ,Standard Rex , Utility Breeds ( New Zealand ) Californians
Thanks will PM you for numbers. I prefer to talk on the phone cuz my typing sucks.
Geri

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum