Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prairie, yet another great avatar!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Prairie, yet another great avatar! Empty Prairie, yet another great avatar! Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:13 am

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

I LIKE it! Laughing

2Prairie, yet another great avatar! Empty Re: Prairie, yet another great avatar! Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:14 am

Just chilling with the season......lol...

3Prairie, yet another great avatar! Empty Re: Prairie, yet another great avatar! Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:16 am

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

I have to say I am not a huge chocolate lovin' person, but there is just something about Easter chocolate that I can not resist...... Rolling Eyes

4Prairie, yet another great avatar! Empty Re: Prairie, yet another great avatar! Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:16 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Ah, this was funny. When I first looked at the avatar, until I looked at it a couple of times, I could not figure out what kind of animal would jump on a brown bunny and eat it up like that. Then I looked yet again, and I see it must be a symbol for a person eating up a chocolate bunny. That was cute!! Have an awesome day, CynthiaM.

5Prairie, yet another great avatar! Empty Re: Prairie, yet another great avatar! Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:22 am

Ruffledfeathers

Ruffledfeathers
Golden Member
Golden Member

coopslave wrote:I LIKE it! Laughing

I agree !!

6Prairie, yet another great avatar! Empty Re: Prairie, yet another great avatar! Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:48 am

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

Where do you find these crazy avatars? Do you make them?

7Prairie, yet another great avatar! Empty Re: Prairie, yet another great avatar! Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:25 pm

Got a ton of them ..whats life without a good laugh now and then ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum