Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Our bull sale is coming up.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Our bull sale is coming up. Empty Our bull sale is coming up. Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:20 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Not sure if any of you are ever in the market for a Black Angus Bull, but I thought I would post this here in case you are.
Always nervous before a sale. It takes 2 years of planning to get the bulls here.

Here is the catalogue:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Our bull sale is coming up. Empty Re: Our bull sale is coming up. Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:36 pm

rosewood

rosewood
Golden Member
Golden Member

Thanks! I'm not interested in a black angus bull, but I enjoyed reading your website about Beaverdell and the ranch.

I was logged out while I wrote this post and had to copy then log back in.

3Our bull sale is coming up. Empty Re: Our bull sale is coming up. Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:05 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Rosewood, you're not supposed to look at the other 'stuff'. Embarassed

4Our bull sale is coming up. Empty Re: Our bull sale is coming up. Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:38 pm

lady leghorn

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Watching the sale on TV right now. Oh do I "ever" miss listening to Donny Raffan auctioneering. Smile

Went to Sooooo many of their Auctions in Armstrong ( or Spallumcheen) plus listening and buying from not

only him, but his brother Peter Raffan, also an excellent auctioneer. Used to have lots of laughs there.

They aren't always serious, lol. Some beautiful Angus in that sale. cheers

Pretty hard to beat an angus, flavor wise/mothering wise and taste wise. Plus crossing them with anything,

makes a good milking mother. Hard to beat. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum