Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Beware of stink bombs

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Beware of stink bombs Empty Beware of stink bombs Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:45 am

Prairie Chick

Prairie Chick
Golden Member
Golden Member

Well some of the geese and turkeys are in brooder mode, they are sitting on nests everywhere. When I open the barn door the smell could knock a person out. I went into the Sabastapol coop and a hen went on her nest and boom, an egg explodes What a Face that is the nastiest smell ever!

2Beware of stink bombs Empty Re: Beware of stink bombs Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:13 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Prairie, I thought for sure you were talking about my dog!!!! Laughing

3Beware of stink bombs Empty Re: Beware of stink bombs Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:40 pm

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

Ha! Checking eggs in the incubator once, an egg cracked in my hand. Didn't explode, just cracked... might as well have beeped and a red light start flashing (you have just primed the bomb!). Ran that out and threw it so fast, it could have been a real grenade.

4Beware of stink bombs Empty Re: Beware of stink bombs Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:46 pm

loushrop

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

When I threw an egg out of a nest it exploded on impact. The smell was horrible and it stayed with me the whole day. Omg ! Lou

5Beware of stink bombs Empty Re: Beware of stink bombs Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:28 pm

heda gobbler

heda gobbler
Golden Member
Golden Member

Even the dogs don't like that!

http://www.tatlayokofold.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum