Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

glen park poultry& craft sale NO MORE DONE

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

triplejfarms

triplejfarms
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

it will be no longer, i got the call today its under new mangement, the guy was snotty to me, they wanted $200 damage deposit and $200 dollar hall rental ( went up from the last 3 years) and i never had to give damage deposit before now because i am a hall memeber ....all of a sudden they want one Question .... so i am finished sorry everyone i will look elsewhere and maybe have a sale somewhere else, the guy was rude on the phone so he can shove it...
i am sad but whatever, i will do it elsewhere...its their loss as they made tons of money on the concession Money Throw

http://www.conjuringcreekboardingkennels.com/farm.html

R. Roo

Last edited by R. Roo on Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Glad to hear it is hitting the fan in someone's favor around here.

R. Roo

Last edited by R. Roo on Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

DLC

Sounds like a carbon copy of my sale in Simpson they doubled the price and asked for a damage deposit so I got mad and moved it to Watrous. It turned out to be a better venue and they were happy to have the function. It was a better facility for the same price and no Damage deposit. I am still mad about it although in the long run it worked out for the best.

triplejfarms

triplejfarms
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

yea its to bad Sad but whatever their loss

http://www.conjuringcreekboardingkennels.com/farm.html

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum