Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Crap, yep I mean crap

+4
heda gobbler
Ruffledfeathers
Schipperkesue
CynthiaM
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Crap, yep I mean crap Empty Crap, yep I mean crap Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:12 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Blah!! Haven't been really sick in about, say, 15 years. Last time I was this sick it was on a vacation in Fiji. Yep, a long time ago. You know that typical flu thing. Started out like a cold, progressed to projectile vomitting and out the other end too. Yep, one event of the former and lots of the latter. Blah....shut me down for two days in bed. Blah...thankin' me lucky stars I have a Husband that will clean up puke. Too much information? Well, gotta tell someone!! Hope I haven't wrecked the good morning coffee or whatever you have in the morning for wakey-upey. Now you got a different good morning thought conjured up in the mind, my apology. But hey, gotta tell someone Shocked , other than my family that have run for the hills, and not poked their heads in our home, should this nasty thing fly their way. I am now safe and feel up to greeting this day, but I think it will be dismal, I see that the clouds are still wanting to dump loads of rain, oi, oi, oi, rain, rain, rain. Like cats on a hot tin roof. Have the most awesome of days to each of us, with wishes of good health, CynthiaM.

2Crap, yep I mean crap Empty Re: Crap, yep I mean crap Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:37 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

You haven't wrecked my morning, Cynthia, 'cause everyone is sick at work. Me included. But I will send you healthy wishes for a fast recovery!

Last edited by Schipperkesue on Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:07 am; edited 1 time in total

3Crap, yep I mean crap Empty Re: Crap, yep I mean crap Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:24 am

Ruffledfeathers

Ruffledfeathers
Golden Member
Golden Member

Wishing you a speedy recovery. Its been a good year since my house has endured that terrible flu. The only thing that's nice about it is the quick expulsion of the bad stuff from your body.

4Crap, yep I mean crap Empty Re: Crap, yep I mean crap Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:40 am

heda gobbler

heda gobbler
Golden Member
Golden Member

It went around school here - for once glad I don't frequent the school or have children who do! It was bad!

http://www.tatlayokofold.com

5Crap, yep I mean crap Empty Re: Crap, yep I mean crap Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:50 am

ChicoryFarm

ChicoryFarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Ooooh Cindi, you poor thing. It's an awful feeling isn't it? Glad you're out the other side of it.....so to speak. Hopefully hubby won't get it now.

6Crap, yep I mean crap Empty Re: Crap, yep I mean crap Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:49 am

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

I had heard you were down and out. Makes it hard to organize the social calendar when one of us is flat in bed.

Rest up, get your legs back under you and we'll have to do a coffee. But don't think about coffee now...might start barfing again. Take it easy and hope you feel better soon.

7Crap, yep I mean crap Empty Re: Crap, yep I mean crap Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:13 pm

foal0069

Cynthia glad you are on the road to recovery, can't send a bouquet but flower

8Crap, yep I mean crap Empty Re: Crap, yep I mean crap Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:55 am

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Take care CynthiaM and I hope you are feeling better.

9Crap, yep I mean crap Empty Re: Crap, yep I mean crap Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:57 am

Ruffledfeathers

Ruffledfeathers
Golden Member
Golden Member

How are you doing today Cindi? Better I hope?

10Crap, yep I mean crap Empty Re: Crap, yep I mean crap Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:25 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Thank you all for seeing this post made a few days ago, smiling. Yep, Tuesday morning woke up feeling so much energy it almost scared me Razz . Coulda sworn I was 16 again Embarassed . Well, wouldn't ever want to be 16 again, but boy did it feel good. Worked me arse off all day cause I just could not help myself, felt kind of tired by late afternoon, but still wanted to charge forward. Hubby made me relax Sad , he said I couldn't do any more work Rolling Eyes . So, still made dinner, nothing can really stop me there, smiling again. Wednesday felt even better and still even more energy. Eeks, where has this come from. Oh well, it is onwards and forwards and still feel wonderful. He did not get sick. I was worried about that, guess he is as tough as the nails that he puts in things. So ya, back to me, feeling more energized than I ever have in a long time I can remember. Perhaps it was the days of doing nothing, but laying in my comfy bed, being served like a queen, and drinking lots of homemade apple juice and lots of good ol' fashioned water. Ramblin', yep, doing that very thing. Have wonderful days, with happiness and health, CynthiaM.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum