Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breeding quality Wheaten Ameraucana trio

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Breeding quality Wheaten Ameraucana trio Empty Breeding quality Wheaten Ameraucana trio Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:53 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

I have a very nice trio I would sell to someone interested in continueing on with this breed and variety. I have kept, up to this stage, 6 pullets and 3 cockerels. These birds all made my final cut. They have all grown very nicely and the pullets are point of lay. The cockerels are showing all the things I want at this age and even their beards are filling in very nice and black, which is not always easy to get and I struggled with last year.

I would like $80 for a trio and I will only be offering one trio at this stage. I do have a hen that had her first year of laying this year that is Blue Wheaten and she could be added to the trio if you are really interested. Her egg is very light coloured.

I will try to get some pictures of the birds in the next few days.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum