Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Got a racoon in the trap

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Got a racoon in the trap  Empty Got a racoon in the trap Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:34 pm

Prairie Chick

Prairie Chick
Golden Member
Golden Member

Yayyy there was a coon in the trap this morning. That makes 2 skunks and 2 raccoon so far in the last week. Very Happy

2Got a racoon in the trap  Empty Re: Got a racoon in the trap Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:38 pm

appway

appway
Golden Member
Golden Member

Woooo Hoooooo

Good for you
That will teach them to mess with
Prairie Chick

Hope you get what ever else might be around

3Got a racoon in the trap  Empty Re: Got a racoon in the trap Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:46 pm

ChicoryFarm

ChicoryFarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

That must feel so satisfying PC. I've made attempts to trap skunks in our skunk trap but to no avail. Can you give me specifics on how you got the skunks? Type of bait, placement of trap, etc.

4Got a racoon in the trap  Empty Re: Got a racoon in the trap Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:12 pm

Prairie Chick

Prairie Chick
Golden Member
Golden Member

I put the trap on the outside of the pen and I use sardines as bait.

Goodluck, i hope you catch the skunk

5Got a racoon in the trap  Empty Re: Got a racoon in the trap Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:18 am

ChicoryFarm

ChicoryFarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Prairie Chick wrote:I put the trap on the outside of the pen and I use sardines as bait.

Goodluck, i hope you catch the skunk

Good to know. We've been using sardines as well but not placing it in the right spot I guess. Thanks PC.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum