Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Adventures of Butterboy!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Adventures of Butterboy! Empty The Adventures of Butterboy! Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:41 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Today was the day. This morning Butterboy arrived at my place to deliver some lovely Shetland ewe lambs and then we proceeded to Evansburg and the infamous Beehive for coffee with ChickenCrack, and Blackdove. Later on Butterboy's friends arrived and we all enjoyed some delicious coffee care of The Beehive.

It was all over too soon though and we all left in various directions to undertake various activities.

I know this site is going to cut off Blackdove, her son and ChickenCrack from the photo. Sorry! Haven't figured what to do about that yet.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2The Adventures of Butterboy! Empty Re: The Adventures of Butterboy! Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:52 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Darn, I knew you ladies would be cut off! Let's see if I can fix that.

3The Adventures of Butterboy! Empty Re: The Adventures of Butterboy! Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:53 pm

rosewood

rosewood
Golden Member
Golden Member

Perhaps somebody could give us the line, "Shown in the photo from left to right are ----------- and ______. They do look like intersting people and the names are familiar.

4The Adventures of Butterboy! Empty Re: The Adventures of Butterboy! Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:12 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Well the couple to the left of BB are not on this site or the other. They work with BB on the farm. Butterboy is the young dude in glasses and ChickenCrack and BlackDove are cut off. Darn!

5The Adventures of Butterboy! Empty Re: The Adventures of Butterboy! Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:03 am

blackdove

blackdove
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Don't worry Sue, I would rather be the one taking the picture anyways. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum