Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

White Chantecler breeder group

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1White Chantecler breeder group Empty White Chantecler breeder group Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:48 pm

Chantecler_eh?

Chantecler_eh?

Well I've decided to let go of a small group of birds to make room for some of the great looking pullets and cockerels from this year. I have decided to offer:
- 2 2011 hatch hens that I hatched from eggs shipped to me from Brad Tichbourne in Ontario. Excellent birds for someone looking to add new blood.
- 1 2009 hatch hen which was one of the foundation hens which I built my breeder stock on. She is from Vivian Busat. This hen is in excellent condition and still a great layer.
- 1 2011 cock from my own hatching, he is a full brother to the cockerel that I placed with last year at the Canadian National. He's a great bird although not in the best feather condition right now.

Sold all together, I would let them go for $100. I may also be willing to part with some excellent 2012 cockerels that are promising breeder birds. Contact me by email or private message for further details.

Individual pictures of the birds are available upon request. I will be at the Swift Current Hooves and Feathers sale this weekend and will be able to deliver at this time. Otherwise it is farm pickup only. Thanks for looking.

http://feathers-farm.webs.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum