Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Black Reg. Tennessee Walker mare for sale~~well broke $3500

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

LynBar Ranch

LynBar Ranch

"Friday" was born in Tupelo, Miss. and continued her training in Kentucky where I purchased her. She is a 15.3hh, 12 yr old mare, 2 hind socks and small star. She is a very forward mare and likes to go. Excellent on the trails, has herded and cut cattle, will go all day long, tons of stamina. Loads/unloads and hauls well. Excellent in the bush on trails, over logs, water, bridges, traffic safe. Rock hard hooves-no shoes required-had been rode on gravel/pavement and no issues. Never any health issues. UTD on her shots/deworming/farrier. She has nice ground-covering gait. For those with back/knee issues, she is the perfect horse. Would recommend her for an intermediate rider or beginner with confidence. If you ride her confidently, she will go anywhere you ask her to.
She has many, many World Grand Champions in her lineage
I have owned this mare for 5yrs.
Vet checks welcome.

Reason for selling is new job leaves me NO time and being the 'Mom' my horse sells;)

Black Reg. Tennessee Walker mare for sale~~well broke $3500 T2ec1617

Last edited by LynBar Ranch on Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : trying put up pics)

http://LynBarRanch.com

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

And you only want $3500, LynBar? Someone will be getting a wonderful horse, here!

I am not horse shopping right now, but I would love to see some pics so I can drool.

LynBar Ranch

LynBar Ranch

Yes I know, ~sigh. She is a real sweety.
Hubby took a new job that I have ended up helping with and I kept thinking I would have more time to ride... not gonna happen.
Kids aren't riding either:(

http://LynBarRanch.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum