Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just posting

+3
uno
Schipperkesue
katyb
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Just posting Empty Just posting Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:15 am

katyb

New Here

I do read the messages at least once a day but being an old gal don't have much to say. This is my 50th year of raising chickens. Karin

2Just posting Empty Re: Just posting Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:38 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

50 years! You are just a spring chicken! Hee, hee!

3Just posting Empty Just posting Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:09 pm

katyb

New Here

Hey, Sue, when a person has just hit 70 a compliment like that sure sounds good. Karin

4Just posting Empty Re: Just posting Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:04 pm

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

With 50 years of chicken raising under your belt, I bet you have lots to say! Don't hide your light under a bushel. Share, Smile

5Just posting Empty Re: Just posting Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:17 pm

happychicks

happychicks
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Welcome! With 50 years raising chickens, I'm sure you have lots of wisdom to share with the rest of us. Very Happy

6Just posting Empty Re: Just posting Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:51 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh well, welcome anyways, even though you been around here for a while. This is good, we are meeting some people that prefer to read than post, but are making a post, so they stay active on the forum, it is a good thing. I bet you would have a whole lotta stuff to say, we love to listen, smiling. From the north Okanagan of BC, northeast of Enderby, and have a most wonderful day, CynthiaM.

7Just posting Empty Re: Just posting Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:38 pm

foal0069

Congratts Nice to hear that you are still raising chicken Katyb. Hope you will start sharing your insight and wisdom in chicken rearing. Would love to hear stories about the old days and chicken rearing. Holly

8Just posting Empty Re: Just posting Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:42 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Glad to make your acquaintance Karin. I hope posting becomes more of a habit for you. Very Happy

9Just posting Empty Just posting Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:41 pm

katyb

New Here

Thanks for all the kind words, everyone and I can tell you that the more years raising birds the less I know. Just think I have everything down pat and something or someone throws a curve ball. This year, I lost birds to a skunk--first time in years and years but we lost our old dog in the spring and there you go. I guess we learn something new every year. Karin

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum