Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cranbrook Fall Fair....many winnings!

+4
coopslave
KathyS
Hidden River
cbrookkelly
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cranbrook Fall Fair....many winnings! Empty Cranbrook Fall Fair....many winnings! Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:51 pm

cbrookkelly

cbrookkelly
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

My eight year old Son and I had a fantastic time this year. We both did extrememly well. I am proud to say I cleaned up in the preserves! Was awarded many ribbons and got 1st overal as well as 2nd overall and 3rd overall!! THAT has never happended to me before. Albert got 1st overal as well as first for his bug collection and many more ribons with his vegetables including largest and weirdest Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

That is so great Kelly. You have put a lot of time and effort into those ribbons, and your boy too! I bet he is just pumped!

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

KathyS

KathyS
Golden Member
Golden Member

Wow, you guys really cleaned up! Way to go! cheers

http://www.hawthornhillpoultry.com

4Cranbrook Fall Fair....many winnings! Empty Re: Cranbrook Fall Fair....many winnings! Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:01 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Congratulations! Ribbons and cash, Cool!!

5Cranbrook Fall Fair....many winnings! Empty Re: Cranbrook Fall Fair....many winnings! Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:08 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Just look at those big wads of cash! I love old fashioned farm fairs. Too bad they are mostly a dying breed. Edmonton had one with the Klondike days. I wonder if it is still happening?

6Cranbrook Fall Fair....many winnings! Empty Re: Cranbrook Fall Fair....many winnings! Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:05 am

debbiej

Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Congratulations, it's nice to be recognized for all of your hard work

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Well, if that isn't just nice to hear and see too, congratulations!! Have a wonderful day, CynthiaM.

8Cranbrook Fall Fair....many winnings! Empty Re: Cranbrook Fall Fair....many winnings! Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:19 pm

foal0069

Money Throw Congratulations - glad you did so well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum