Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Magpie Ducks -Sold

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Magpie Ducks -Sold Empty Magpie Ducks -Sold Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:29 pm

viczoe

viczoe
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I have decieded to let our group of Magpie Ducks go(downsizing on waterfowl to travel a bit more) This is an excellent group of 2 Blue/white females, 2 Blue/white males and 1 black/male. I always keep a excellent black/male to add to the straight blue from time to time. This flock orginated from Hollereads and I have other judges comment on their quality. This would be an excellent starter flock for someone and both of the females sat and hatched ducklings this year. Asking 150.00 for all PM e-mail if interested

Heather

Magpie Ducks -Sold Young_11

Last edited by viczoe on Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.triple-h.ca

2Magpie Ducks -Sold Empty Re: Magpie Ducks -Sold Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:25 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Boooowah, how do you spelling that sound for wishful thinking anyways, smiling? Seem pictures of these before Heather, and they are just beautiful. Where are those extra coops that I surely wish I had. Oh rats, just can't be....yet, but one day, one fine day. Keep this post active, girl, hopefully someone (hint, hint Farmchiq) in our area could take them to keep these lines alive, so when I can get ducks again, one fine day, I can get ducks again, of this beauty. are they used for food too, by the way? Compare to muscovy size for fat content and size, if you are familiar with muscovy, pleeeeeze, beautiful days to us all, CynthiaM.

3Magpie Ducks -Sold Empty Re: Magpie Ducks -Sold Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:38 am

fuzzylittlefriend

fuzzylittlefriend
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I wonder if I could convince Brian on these instead of the Sebastopol geese pair I have been trying to convince him I need!

Then they would still be local. I will have to get rid of more chickens I fear!

http://pauluzzifamilypoultry.webs.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum