Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Group Needing Suggestions

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Group Needing Suggestions Empty New Group Needing Suggestions Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:35 pm

Hello All!

I am posting this everywhere I know, looking for some feedback, suggestions and people to join!

I have noticed over the last few years of the amount of people who breed or own rabbits and poultry in the northern BC (Dawson, etc) and northern AB (north of Edmonton, Grande Prairie area, etc) areas. Since there are no clubs or shows up here I wanted to start a movement. I decided to form a yahoo group to see who is out there. The idea was mentioned to have a swap/sale of rabbits and poultry in the dawson creek area.
The response has been enormous. I have a ton of interest of local people who are looking for meat rabbits or poultry and cannot find any. I want the buyers and breeders to connect so to encourage new breeders, etc.

I have never done a show like this before and would like some suggestions, how you run it? etc. Donations, sponsors?

Please join the group, you dont have to live in the north, no big deal! Thanks Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum