Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

are there any local chickens 4-sale??

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1are there any local chickens 4-sale?? Empty are there any local chickens 4-sale?? Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:58 pm

laura83

i live in red deer and wondering if there is anyone trying to find new homes for there chickens? i'm looking for setting hens for next spring.

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

I am giving away some Cochin Brahma crosses right now!

3are there any local chickens 4-sale?? Empty Re: are there any local chickens 4-sale?? Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:08 pm

laura83

where are you located? how far from red deer

4are there any local chickens 4-sale?? Empty Re: are there any local chickens 4-sale?? Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:24 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

I am in Carnwood, near Drayton Valley. About 1.5 hours from you. My only request is that you take them all. There are 8-10.

5are there any local chickens 4-sale?? Empty Changing Your Subject a Bit LOL Alot Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:18 pm

foal0069

Notice Laura that you live in Red Deer and Susan you live near Drayton Valley, was wondering if you make trips to Calgary on a regular basis Laura and if you are going to be taking Susan's chickens. If this is a yes by any chance as I'm sure you read that I am trying to get some eggs from Dan Smith delivered up near Drayton Valley at the beginning of September. Just thought I would throw it out to you to see if this is possible. Susan if it does come together some how would you be able to be the drop place for these eggs so my nephew, or brother who will be visiting could pick them up from you. They are on hwy 22 and something. Thanks Ladies. My new Brinsea incubator should be here next week and I would like to try out some eggs and figure it would be nice to get some stock from Alberta. Thanks again. Hatching

triplejfarms

triplejfarms
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

foal, shipping isnt that expensive, dan does a good job packing if you cant find a ride Very Happy

http://www.conjuringcreekboardingkennels.com/farm.html

7are there any local chickens 4-sale?? Empty Thanks Triple J Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:06 pm

foal0069

I think I will try to get hold of Dan.

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Laura, Liz is visiting from Red Deer tomorrow....

9are there any local chickens 4-sale?? Empty Re: are there any local chickens 4-sale?? Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:35 pm

laura83

please call me at 342-7248

10are there any local chickens 4-sale?? Empty Re: are there any local chickens 4-sale?? Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:55 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

I will give you a call when I can get my butt out of bed, Laura.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum