Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

HUGE THANK YOU! PHOTO HEAVY

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HUGE THANK YOU! PHOTO HEAVY Empty HUGE THANK YOU! PHOTO HEAVY Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:19 pm

triplejfarms

triplejfarms
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

FIRST OFF...HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who faired the wicked storm in the morning and stayed or came to the sale,!! it was a fun sale!!i got super muddy esp at the end of the sale when we had to pull marshasmall outa the fieild as her rig was stuck! LOl and i think it was a good turn out with the weather being this unpredictable!!! you guys are very awesome! thank you sue's daughters for the honey!! , and a very huge thank you to Rosebrae farms "BarbB" i bought 2 feeders, a tractor and they gave me a beautiful clock gift!!! and my friend loves the bunny she bought off you! thank you so much, and thanks everyone who came to the potluck after!! :hugzz:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
after the 20 inches of rain we recieved with close lightning strikes...LOl
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] sues goats ate their SOLD sign LOL

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

THANK YOU SO MUCH Rosebrae farms!! LOVE IT!![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

http://www.conjuringcreekboardingkennels.com/farm.html

2HUGE THANK YOU! PHOTO HEAVY Empty Re: HUGE THANK YOU! PHOTO HEAVY Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:45 am

msmall

msmall

I am starting off with a huge thank you as well to those that where there and helped us out with Dad's issues and packing up after and pulling us out - triple j :-) My kids thought that was great fun getting pulled around the field with the truck! It was a great sale even with the storm and we saw many friends and meet a few more. Thank you to sue and Kathy for my wonderful boys who are settling in to their new home well. For those who where there for the excitement in the morning with Dad all turned out well and he came home with us last night. He had pinched a major blood vessel in his neck that had cut off the blood supply to the part of his brain that controls major and minor motor skills. They did a battery of tests on him and everything else came back normal and they concluded it was just the shoulder injury that was causing all the issues.

3HUGE THANK YOU! PHOTO HEAVY Empty Re: HUGE THANK YOU! PHOTO HEAVY Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:22 pm

Glad your father is doing better now. Best to keep an eye out for any other complications too.

WHAT A FREEKIN FREAK STORM EH!! Good show everyone, you are all solid troopers for handling everything so well.

Honeycomb!honeycomb!honeycomb!honeycomb!honeycomb!honeycomb!honeycomb!honeycombthis hunnyyzzgooodd!

4HUGE THANK YOU! PHOTO HEAVY Empty Re: HUGE THANK YOU! PHOTO HEAVY Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:35 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Is that some kind of a subtle hint, Rennegaide?

5HUGE THANK YOU! PHOTO HEAVY Empty Re: HUGE THANK YOU! PHOTO HEAVY Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:41 pm

triplejfarms

triplejfarms
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Schipperkesue wrote:Is that some kind of a subtle hint, Rennegaide?

or did he get into the hootch again??? Shocked

http://www.conjuringcreekboardingkennels.com/farm.html

6HUGE THANK YOU! PHOTO HEAVY Empty Re: HUGE THANK YOU! PHOTO HEAVY Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:09 pm

Ok I'm busted like a bug on a shelf...it was some kind of a not so subtle hint....hint-hint! Lol

7HUGE THANK YOU! PHOTO HEAVY Empty Re: HUGE THANK YOU! PHOTO HEAVY Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:40 pm

KathyS

KathyS
Golden Member
Golden Member

I'm so relieved to hear your dad will be fine, Marsha. What a scary thing to go through.
Triple J, I just want to congratulate you on a job well done! It was a fun day in spite of the soggy grounds! Thanks for all your hard work putting this sale together.

(um, did I miss out on the honey there??????)

http://www.hawthornhillpoultry.com

8HUGE THANK YOU! PHOTO HEAVY Empty Re: HUGE THANK YOU! PHOTO HEAVY Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:41 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oooh, well wasn't that just the best of the best, eh? Nice to see the pictures (and some blue skies too). Have an awesome day, CynthiaM.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum