Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

$890 of birds gone. I am so MAD tonight

+10
islandgal99
Schipperkesue
CynthiaM
lazyfarmer
happychicks
Swamp Hen
Fowler
dooversue
Piet
Perryschofield
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

That's terrific! That leaves about 25 to go. Hope you get some more.

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh Perry, that was nice to hear that some have come back, and now...maybe more will return to the fold, that was good to hear. Now wishes to have a great day for you, with the mind that there may be more wonderful surprises hanging around the coop. CynthiaM.

28$890 of birds gone.   I am so MAD tonight - Page 2 Empty Re: $890 of birds gone. I am so MAD tonight Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:06 am

Terre Wilde

Terre Wilde

I'm so sorry about your missing birds and so glad you've recovered some of them. Hopefully - you'll find some more.

I'm glad some of your birds have made their way back. That's excellent news, and I hope you can deliver more good news as the week wears on.

30$890 of birds gone.   I am so MAD tonight - Page 2 Empty Re: $890 of birds gone. I am so MAD tonight Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:04 pm

chickadee

chickadee

I'm sorry Perry. I'm so sad for you. And so happy too that some returned! I know your pooch is friendly but she almost had me running back to my truck when I stopped in! Security cameras and lots of motion lights sound like a good idea Smile I hope some more of your birds return and most certainly that this does not happen again.

Lazyfarmer- Evil or Very Mad just had to throw my two cents in.

happychicks

happychicks
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

So glad you've got some back. Hopefully some more will return. When I had a flock of chickens attacked by coyotes, I got a call from a neighbor a week later that one of my roos had showed up at her place (in her garden to be precise). She was not a happy camper until she found out what had happened. Hopefully some more will show up.

Perryschofield

Perryschofield
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

chickadee wrote:I'm sorry Perry. I'm so sad for you. And so happy too that some returned! I know your pooch is friendly but she almost had me running back to my truck when I stopped in! Security cameras and lots of motion lights sound like a good idea Smile I hope some more of your birds return and most certainly that this does not happen again

Thank you. Just returned last night from wedding in Calgary after being away 3 days. Another dove was flying around. I will leave the door open today to see if it will fly in the building to be with it friends. Once in the building I can net them. Two more young pheasants hanging around the big pens last night. Lady Amherst hen and a young Red golden. Already much wilder after being free a week. I will go out tonight to see if I can find out where they are roosting and then net them after dark if they are not to high up.

http://www.pandlgamebirds.ca

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh how exciting, maybe more will come home!! Yay!! Such a serious loss. Now, what do you think you have lost in the total that have not returned to home? Good luck, hope you get many more back, a beautiful day wish to you and all, CynthiaM.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum