Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fawcett, AB to Ty's May 14th Sale

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fawcett, AB to Ty's May 14th Sale Empty Fawcett, AB to Ty's May 14th Sale Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:54 pm

harrop'shens

harrop'shens

I am looking for a ride for a few dozen Chantie eggs from Coyote Acres (Fawcett, AB) to Ty's May 14th sale. My friend will be at the sale and can pick them up from there. I would really appreciate the help Very Happy

2Fawcett, AB to Ty's May 14th Sale Empty Re: Fawcett, AB to Ty's May 14th Sale Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:46 pm

chickeesmom

chickeesmom
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

If Patric can get them to me I can bring them down for you.

3Fawcett, AB to Ty's May 14th Sale Empty Re: Fawcett, AB to Ty's May 14th Sale Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:28 pm

harrop'shens

harrop'shens

That would be wonderful Chickeesmom! I will email him to see if he can get them to you.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

4Fawcett, AB to Ty's May 14th Sale Empty Re: Fawcett, AB to Ty's May 14th Sale Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:20 am

harrop'shens

harrop'shens

Chickeesmom, a friend of mine would like to buy a dozen of your Buff Chantecler eggs. Can you bring a dozen to Ty's sale? How much are they? I can have ChicoryFarm bring you the cash at the sale. Patric is seeing if he can make arrangements to get my Chantie eggs to you. This would be so great!! I really appreciate your offer Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum