Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Columbian rock and silkies

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Columbian rock and silkies Empty Columbian rock and silkies Thu May 03, 2012 4:22 pm

kanoni

New Here

Hello, does anyone have any columbian rock chickens and silkies around Edmonton and cold lake area? Thank you

2Columbian rock and silkies Empty Re: Columbian rock and silkies Thu May 03, 2012 7:02 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

I have bearded white silkie chicks. Nice and poofy but not show quality. I will be coming to cold lake at the end of June.

Sue

3Columbian rock and silkies Empty Re: Columbian rock and silkies Thu May 03, 2012 7:46 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hmmm, i see Chicken Crazy Girl has columbian rock eggs. If she hatches some out I could deliver to you in cold lake.

4Columbian rock and silkies Empty Re: Columbian rock and silkies Thu May 03, 2012 9:35 pm

cornel

cornel
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

do you want large fowl or bantam columbian rocks? i will have bantams in the fall from jim sallee.
Cornel

5Columbian rock and silkies Empty Re: Columbian rock and silkies Sat May 05, 2012 10:32 am

kanoni

New Here

I was looking for the standard, but you live to far away. Sorry. Thank you

6Columbian rock and silkies Empty Re: Columbian rock and silkies Sat May 05, 2012 6:38 pm

chickencrazygirl

chickencrazygirl
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Sue is right I have Columbian rocks Sherwood park area. Sold as day old chicks for $5 each. Very Happy and I have some of Sue's silkie chicks real cute Banana

http://www.wovenndreamscanada.com

7Columbian rock and silkies Empty Thank you Sat May 05, 2012 9:35 pm

kanoni

New Here

We already found some, thank you for your reply back. Have a great night.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum